Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Go to the AWAM thread. Go to search and type in the title. It will put you on the page of the latest edition. A warning though: Sophia is rendered looking like a 20 year old but the story is great. Oh, also, you might want to turn off "auto" dialog after Dylan's game and do a page by page dialog. When it reaches a certain point, you get animation that would be skipped if auto run stayed in place. Trust me, you'll like it. :p
didn't say thank you at all. see, some people you just don't help.

Reactions: doccop63

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Small update to the fanart post I made here. I have the sketch done. I do not usually go this detailed hence it took a while, but the scene is rather complex.

Will still do some small adjustments here and there. I think hips are bit too high for example, but no major changes.
I opted for classical kitchen scene ;) It is going to be a long while until this one is done I think. Busy schedule.

Hope you'll like it :)

1722523533577.png

G_morning

Jun 13, 2022
Hey! :giggle:

Was doing a bit of study in lighting and came up with this...

Wanted to ask you guys something, would you be interested in stories like this render?

I mean using new characters, not in the game. Of course the main one would be Sophia, but her partners might vary.

Tell me what you think :D
View attachment 3886764

No GUI:
View attachment 3886756
I know all the characters are from the game. But an interesting, forgotten story from Malkom75k. Adventure Knight,
Apr 13, 2020, #3484
And it wouldn't be a problem if it was "a little" wild, in a Kthulu_SFT style. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

LUCIANO2020

Dec 10, 2021
Hey! :giggle:

Was doing a bit of study in lighting and came up with this...

Wanted to ask you guys something, would you be interested in stories like this render?

I mean using new characters, not in the game. Of course the main one would be Sophia, but her partners might vary.

Tell me what you think :D
View attachment 3886764

No GUI:
View attachment 3886756
i think she would be able to pay that debt and give extra tip

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
anything you make, i am interested
I think it would be difficult to find here many folks that are NOT INTERESTED. Regardless of whether Sophia will be accompanied by characters from AWAM or from outside of her universe.

I personally wouldn't mind crossovers with other games... I could imagine Sophia's crazy actions with, for instance, Ms. Denvers (after joining the staff of Wanda's school. They can together deal with Terrence or with Wanda's young neighbour). Or with the couple from Exciting Games. Jessica O'Neil is maybe too obvious... though easily they could find a common language (as they share a passion for old gents...).

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
SAM'S SKETCHBOOK

SOPHIA IS AT HOME. THE PHONE RINGS AND SOPHIA ANSWERS.

SOPHIA
Hello?

AMBER
Hi Sophia, It’s me, Amber. Can you come over? I need to talk to you and it’ s kind of private.

SOPHIA
Okay. I’ll be right over.

SWITCH TO FRONT DOOR OF AMBER’S HOUSE. SOPHIA RINGS DOORBELL. AMBER ANSWERS THE DOOR.

AMBER
Thank you for coming over. Come on into the kitchen. Would you like tea?

SOPHIA
That would be lovely.

SWITCH TO KITCHEN OF AMBER’S HOUSE. SAM’S SKETCHBOOK IS LYING ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. SOPHIA SEES IT AND NEARLY BOLTS FOR THE DOOR BUT DECIDES TO SIT DOWN AND TAKE HER MEDICINE. AMBER PUTS A KETTLE ON THE STOVE.

AMBER
Please sit.

SOPHIA SITS DOWN AT THE KITCHEN TABLE ACROSS FROM THE SEAT WHERE THE SKETCHBOOK IS. AMBER SITS DOWN AT THE SEAT WITH THE SKETCH BOOK. AMBER POINTS TO THE BOOK.

AMBER
Have you seen this? Have you seen Sam’s sketchbook?

SOPHIA NODS SILENTLY AND GRIMLY

AMBER
I thought you might have. He’s quite the artist. I was cleaning his room when he was at school this morning and I thought I would have a look through his sketchbook and see if he’s done anything new lately.

AMBER OPENS THE SKECTHBOOK TO THE PAGE OF SOPHIA POSING NUDE WITH THE CELLO. SHE PASSES IT OVER TO SOPHIA

AMBER
This was one I hadn’t seen before.

SOPHIA LOOKS AT AMBER. SHE WAITS FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROP. SHE CANT BRING HERSELF TO APOLOGIZE THOUGH. THE KETTLE ON THE STOVE WHISTLES. AMBER GETS UP TO GRAB THEIR TEA. SHE TALKS AS SHE POURS TEA.

AMBER
At first I thought, well maybe he just imagined you nude to draw you like that like that. It’s possible. A horny teenager with access to the internet. But he got your pubic hair just right. How did he manage to guess correctly how you kept your pubic hair? So many different options and styles for women nowadays. And it’s not the kind of topic that comes up in polite conversation. Then I thought, ‘well maybe he saw it accidentally that day at the pool.’ But you were wearing a one piece bathing suit. You always wear one piece suits. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you in a bikini. But I have shared a changing room with you a few times. And I did notice your pubic hair. Not in a lesbian way. I was just curious how you keep yours and how it looks on you and would it look good on me if I kept mine that way.

AMBER RETURNS TO THE TABLE, SHE PLACES A CUP BEFORE SOPHIA AND PLACES THE OTHER CUP AT HER OWN SPACE THEN SITS BACK DOWN

PAUSE

AMBER
Did you pose nude for my son, Sophia?

SOPHIA NODS. SHE IS FRIGHTENED BUT STILL CAN’T CLAIM TO BE REPENTANT.

AMBER
Did you fuck him?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you suck his cock?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you give him a handjob?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did he go down on you? Or finger you?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you kiss?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Tongue?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
How about your tits? Did he touch them?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Anything besides touching them?

SOPHIA
He kissed my breasts.

AMBER
(ANNOYED)
He kissed your breasts? Does that mean he sucked your tits?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Did you give him a tit job?

SOPHIA
What do you mean?

AMBER
Did you let him rub his cock between your tits until he came?

SOPHIA
No

AMBER
No man has ever asked you for a tit job? You’ve got big tits, Sophia. I find that hard to believe.

SOPHIA
I used to do it for Liam. Neither of us called it a tit job though.

AMBER
So what’s the plan? Are you divorcing Liam and running away with Sam?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
What’s up with you and Liam? Trouble in the sack?

SOPHIA
I suppose. Not much magic. I guess I’ve felt neglected. And lonely…

AMBER
And horny?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
So you’ll just fool around with a teenaged boy until you get caught. That’s the plan?
PAUSE. SILENCE.
Well, Sophia, you got caught.

SOPHIA
You must hate me.

AMBER
I’ve always been a terrible misogynist. I’ve never thought much of the sisterhood. It’s not that I really hate women, I just don’t ever fully trust them. And if you never really trusted them, it doesn’t sting quite so badly when they betray you. (Pause.) Women’s only redeeming quality is that the men can be much much worse.

AMBER TAKES THE SKETCHBOOK BACK AND LEAFS THROUGH A FEW PAGES

AMBER
Even my darling son, Sam. It’s not like you’re the first woman he asked to pose nude for him.

AMBER PASSES THE SKETCHBOOK BACK TO SOPHIA. THE PAGE IS OPEN TO A SKETCH OF AMBER STANDING NUDE WITH THE CELLO
That's better than the unsophisticated, immature stories we've had in Part 2.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
SAM'S SKETCHBOOK

SOPHIA IS AT HOME. THE PHONE RINGS AND SOPHIA ANSWERS.

SOPHIA
Hello?

AMBER
Hi Sophia, It’s me, Amber. Can you come over? I need to talk to you and it’ s kind of private.

SOPHIA
Okay. I’ll be right over.

SWITCH TO FRONT DOOR OF AMBER’S HOUSE. SOPHIA RINGS DOORBELL. AMBER ANSWERS THE DOOR.

AMBER
Thank you for coming over. Come on into the kitchen. Would you like tea?

SOPHIA
That would be lovely.

SWITCH TO KITCHEN OF AMBER’S HOUSE. SAM’S SKETCHBOOK IS LYING ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. SOPHIA SEES IT AND NEARLY BOLTS FOR THE DOOR BUT DECIDES TO SIT DOWN AND TAKE HER MEDICINE. AMBER PUTS A KETTLE ON THE STOVE.

AMBER
Please sit.

SOPHIA SITS DOWN AT THE KITCHEN TABLE ACROSS FROM THE SEAT WHERE THE SKETCHBOOK IS. AMBER SITS DOWN AT THE SEAT WITH THE SKETCH BOOK. AMBER POINTS TO THE BOOK.

AMBER
Have you seen this? Have you seen Sam’s sketchbook?

SOPHIA NODS SILENTLY AND GRIMLY

AMBER
I thought you might have. He’s quite the artist. I was cleaning his room when he was at school this morning and I thought I would have a look through his sketchbook and see if he’s done anything new lately.

AMBER OPENS THE SKECTHBOOK TO THE PAGE OF SOPHIA POSING NUDE WITH THE CELLO. SHE PASSES IT OVER TO SOPHIA

AMBER
This was one I hadn’t seen before.

SOPHIA LOOKS AT AMBER. SHE WAITS FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROP. SHE CANT BRING HERSELF TO APOLOGIZE THOUGH. THE KETTLE ON THE STOVE WHISTLES. AMBER GETS UP TO GRAB THEIR TEA. SHE TALKS AS SHE POURS TEA.

AMBER
At first I thought, well maybe he just imagined you nude to draw you like that like that. It’s possible. A horny teenager with access to the internet. But he got your pubic hair just right. How did he manage to guess correctly how you kept your pubic hair? So many different options and styles for women nowadays. And it’s not the kind of topic that comes up in polite conversation. Then I thought, ‘well maybe he saw it accidentally that day at the pool.’ But you were wearing a one piece bathing suit. You always wear one piece suits. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you in a bikini. But I have shared a changing room with you a few times. And I did notice your pubic hair. Not in a lesbian way. I was just curious how you keep yours and how it looks on you and would it look good on me if I kept mine that way.

AMBER RETURNS TO THE TABLE, SHE PLACES A CUP BEFORE SOPHIA AND PLACES THE OTHER CUP AT HER OWN SPACE THEN SITS BACK DOWN

PAUSE

AMBER
Did you pose nude for my son, Sophia?

SOPHIA NODS. SHE IS FRIGHTENED BUT STILL CAN’T CLAIM TO BE REPENTANT.

AMBER
Did you fuck him?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you suck his cock?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you give him a handjob?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did he go down on you? Or finger you?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
Did you kiss?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Tongue?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
How about your tits? Did he touch them?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Anything besides touching them?

SOPHIA
He kissed my breasts.

AMBER
(ANNOYED)
He kissed your breasts? Does that mean he sucked your tits?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
Did you give him a tit job?

SOPHIA
What do you mean?

AMBER
Did you let him rub his cock between your tits until he came?

SOPHIA
No

AMBER
No man has ever asked you for a tit job? You’ve got big tits, Sophia. I find that hard to believe.

SOPHIA
I used to do it for Liam. Neither of us called it a tit job though.

AMBER
So what’s the plan? Are you divorcing Liam and running away with Sam?

SOPHIA
No.

AMBER
What’s up with you and Liam? Trouble in the sack?

SOPHIA
I suppose. Not much magic. I guess I’ve felt neglected. And lonely…

AMBER
And horny?

SOPHIA
Yes.

AMBER
So you’ll just fool around with a teenaged boy until you get caught. That’s the plan?
PAUSE. SILENCE.
Well, Sophia, you got caught.

SOPHIA
You must hate me.

AMBER
I’ve always been a terrible misogynist. I’ve never thought much of the sisterhood. It’s not that I really hate women, I just don’t ever fully trust them. And if you never really trusted them, it doesn’t sting quite so badly when they betray you. (Pause.) Women’s only redeeming quality is that the men can be much much worse.

AMBER
Even my darling son, Sam. It’s not like you’re the first woman he asked to pose nude for him.

AMBER PASSES THE SKETCHBOOK BACK TO SOPHIA. THE PAGE IS OPEN TO A SKETCH OF AMBER STANDING NUDE WITH THE CELLO
spoiler please for long posts

Amber Fan

Formerly 'Rob2661'
Jul 31, 2024

AMBER

SAM'S SKETCHBOOK PART 2 (SPOILERED FOR LONG POST)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024
ты знаешь что Лиам он гей его привлекают мужчины женские платья шьют то что ты хотел София без настоящего мужчины и она хочет трахаться потому что она все еще жива молодая и утонченная. что греха таить и у меня на нее эрекцию.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes