Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
As well as your Surprise for The Boss story went, I'm sure that you could come up with something as well.
Thank you for still remembering, it's very nice.
Yes, we were working with Globsis on another big fan story, but at some point this work stopped. Excuse me.
I haven't written anything else since. If there was a 3D artist who would like to visualize my story, maybe I would write something again.
I really hope that Globsis will not leave 3D art because at the time when we stopped working together, the level of his visual skill became much higher than before and, most importantly, the speed of creating a drawing increased significantly.

Reactions: p_l_a

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I haven't created the the Mayer residence yet. lot of assets to identify. Maybe after that I will give it a go
Wow. I'm very glad to hear that, by the way, I think nexer can help you with the asset, this guy has a lot of different assets and abilities, and maybe other artists. You just need to ask the guys for help with the assets.
I will be looking forward to the result. By the way, further publication should probably be marked as a spoiler, so as not to annoy particularly vulnerable souls. ;)

Reactions: DjN.11

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
Thank you for still remembering, it's very nice.
Yes, we were working with Globsis on another big fan story, but at some point this work stopped. Excuse me.
I haven't written anything else since. If there was a 3D artist who would like to visualize my story, maybe I would write something again.
I really hope that Globsis will not leave 3D art because at the time when we stopped working together, the level of his visual skill became much higher than before and, most importantly, the speed of creating a drawing increased significantly.
your Surprise for The Boss story was one of the bests i read

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71 and doccop63
Mar 16, 2018
Nice work... It's a good idea to introduce new characters and it really makes you want to see the full story. Who knows? A sequel planned?
Anyone who has seen my previous post can imagine that I have hundreds of ideas about how she might randomly show her pussy or put a cock in her mouth. But no, I'm not planning any further posts or continuations in the near future. I'm busy with other things.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes