Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
New story, finally completed it :)
This one is for Dylan fans, I heard he finished top 1 in a recent poll (no joke this time :p)

Best viewed when downloaded, a few consecutive renderings have the same viewing angle.

As usual, feel free to give feedback on what could be improved.
And you can rewrite the story if you want, I'm not a good erotica writer.

Absolutely amazing, great work. I would love to see you do an expanded version of tutoring with three boys and additional hospital work with two older men. That would be great!

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely wicked mate! With so many talented artists around here (Kthulu, sducon etc.), it seems we don`t even need a main game any more - at any rate something similar to those "bombs" we won`t even see in the next decade (if even than). Keep them coming!

Last edited:

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
Kthulu_SFM and sducon just need a writer now and they can just dev their own fork of the game.No need for L&P and his antics. Open a SS page or Patreon page and use the money to get a writer first.
Any midtier writer will create a better story than the main one and considering we all know the outline of awam, you can just finish it first with years to spare.

Legally theres a bunch of avenues you can take that would basically make you immune to any sort of idiocy LP could try to pull on you so you're fine in that regard too.

And theres plenty of easy tools available to turn your 8/10 digital art into 10/10 digital art with minimal effort.

Creating for the sake of creating is fine and all but once you guys start spending hours creating these stories and get no $ for it, you should reevaluate. Get smart.

david449

Jan 3, 2019
This one is for Dylan fans, I heard he finished top 1 in a recent poll (no joke this time :p)

Best viewed when downloaded, a few consecutive renderings have the same viewing angle.

View attachment 3997711

No way man. This is another high level contents. Thank you for sharing.

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
First of all, thanks all for your messages :)

Sducon, amazing renders and great story. i’m sure you have more story ideas, but if you want a couple more to think about, DM me.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind if needed.

One question though: How many hours of work did it takes you to creat this ?
I don't track hours, difficult to say, but definitely a lot.
1.5 month to create ~100 scenes. I would say a scene is between 30min and 3 hours.

And there's plenty of easy tools available to turn your 8/10 digital art into 10/10 digital art with minimal effort.
Any specific tool you would recommend ?
It's always good to know.

Creating for the sake of creating is fine and all but once you guys start spending hours creating these stories and get no $ for it, you should reevaluate. Get smart.
I understand your point of view.
For me, doing renders is a recent hobby (<1 year). And like every hobby, sometimes you are dedicated to it, and sometimes you switch to another hobby for several months (which is not compatible with setting a Patreon or SS).

Stellar work! Would love to see you do an extended version of the Sam/Sophia cello lesson starting at the point where Sam removes her panties.
Now we need the extended version of Dylan and Sophia's last scene:devilish:
Absolutely amazing, great work. I would love to see you do an expanded version of tutoring with three boys and additional hospital work with two older men. That would be great!
My vote is( not that anyone counts) that you make a story with Alyssa, Sophia,Zac and Dylan
Wow, calm down! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't do extended version of every episodes !
The only thing that I can say for sure is that I won't do anything with the tutoring. And old men is not my kink.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Can anyone find a GIF image of Sophia masturbating behind the wall. She is apparently watching someone while doing this.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018

View attachment 3997711

Just GREAT - wonderful work (y):love:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

View attachment 3997711

I think you did a great job with this!! My suggestion for story is "Rain out". Sophia and Dylan go to Alyssa and Zac's apartment for the boys to go to soccer practice. After the boys leave the ladies start playing with "Antonio". As they're getting into it hot and heavy, they don't realize the storm brewing outside. It starts pouring down rain and boys come back to apartment earlier than expected. Hearing noises from bedroom the boys investigate and get an eye full!! I trust your expertise to make this a great update to your awam accomplishments!!! I'd love to see what you can do with that scenario!!! Keep up the great work!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sducon and asgenie

Carlcho

May 18, 2021
Hi, I apologise if this is a repeat question. Does anyone have the asset file or .duf for Sophia? Appreciate if you can point me to the post(s), please.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes