Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really first all of you post picture on here of Sophia&sam than post Sophia & Dylan than Sophia Ellie Patricia all together
What can I do on here without all of you reported me answer that
You can’t like
You can’t comment on the picture on here
What can you do on here
Can’t ask question about the picture
You can’t say anything about Sophia & sam or Sophia & Dylan or anything else
What can you do on here
And it’s not the first time all of reported me
I can always reported on all of you
All of you have all disc pictures but no one knows who post that
Hmm that is weird
Your posts asked questions about the game that you should already know or at least have an idea about,if you have ever played the game.
Looking at the fan art you can tell who is Sophia/Dylan/Sam/Alyssa and most characters in the game.
I have also commented and posted pictures here in fan art so likes or comments are not a problem when used properly.
I have never reported you,even though I have felt like it at times.
So the problems that you are encountering now are of your own making.
So take a step back and think about what you want to post,also this is not really the place to hold a discussion like this.

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
That’s true
So why talk about on
Why post pictures on here
There should a some Private website
To talk about the game and post pictures

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

juancka01

Jan 16, 2019
I love this game and its fan pages are sometimes more great, about the dilemma of seeing mother and son having sex, remember that this is a game and in my opinion that should lead us .. it would be great if the story followed that I walk trusting that the filmmakers will do it in a good way .. if you should do it with sam dylan's best friend .. also and with some boy from school too .. turn the protagonist into a slut that is the spirit

Reactions: Plnjr987

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How can i find mini series like this , what should i write to find them ?
You could try to find all posts of the author of the series you're interested about.

To find all the series, I'm afraid, there is no other way than to browse through the thread manually and find at least one post from every series and then continue with searching posts of the author.
Since there is only a very limited number of authors in a ~200 page thread, the task shouldn't be impossible.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, I want to but I don't know when I find a free time.
Unfortunately, not only your story is waiting to be continued! There are interesting stories whose development we want to see. We hope and wait for the continuation. Therefore, we wish you success! (Sorry for my Google translate English)

Reactions: Sonar56
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes