Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
My dear Leonox,
You already provided some of the best stories in this thread and the waiting is now unbearable.
Have mercy!
;)
Thank you for your nice words!
2nd part is coming next week if not earlier. I think that you gonna like it too ;)

Jun 8, 2020
The Last Assignment

Sophia: Finally, it's just the two of us Aiden. It's time for the last assignment and then it's over. You will not mess with me or Dylan again. So what do I have to do this time?
View attachment 562572

Aiden: You must get undressed, untill you are completely naked. And after that we gonna have sex, here ...in the classroom....
So come in front of your desk and remove your clothes, NOW!

View attachment 562576

Sophia: What?!?!?!?
Aiden: You heard me. Come in front of your desk and remove your clothes now!
View attachment 562577

Sophia: Come on, this is too much!
Aiden: Just do as I command or else your son gonna...
Sophia: Ok, ok...
View attachment 562589

Sophia removes her dress
Aiden: Takes your hands away. I wanna see your precious little pussy!
View attachment 562590 View attachment 562591

Aiden: That's perfect!! Now come closer and let me see your ass.
Sophia: ....
Aiden: Fuck!! This is amazing!!
View attachment 562594 View attachment 562595

Aiden: Good girl! Now come closer and get on your knees! You will give me a blowjob first!
Sophia: ...
View attachment 562598

zzzziiiiipppp

Sophia: Oh my God!!!
View attachment 562603

Sophia: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! You really wanna fuck me with THIS?!?!?!
This is so tiny that I need a magnifying glass to see it!! My nail is almost bigger than this!
Even Liam's average cock seems like a huge pole in compare to this tiny guy!! Hahahahahahaha!!
Aiden: ....
View attachment 562604 View attachment 562649

...Click...
Aiden: What are you doing?!?!?
Sophia: I'm taking a photo of this tiny guy down there. SAY CHEESE!!! Hahahahaha!!
View attachment 562618

Sophia: Now just listen what I have to say little guy. Don't even dare to mess with me or Dylan again or else everyone in this school gonna see how 'BIG' you are. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?
Aiden: ...gulp... No please no!
View attachment 562620

Sophia: I hope I made myself clear. Bye bye little fella!! Hahahahahahaha!!
View attachment 562621

Aiden: Arghhh!! YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!
View attachment 562629

This is funny, but another ending would be more like the picturess tells in the beginning.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
This is funny, but another ending would be more like the picturess tells in the beginning.
That will be funny if Sophia did take a picture of Aiden like that and said to Aiden now it’s pay back time for you I’m going show a lot of people that

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
hey everyone just wanted to say the last few pages in fan art as been amazing from the pics to the stories u all need to a bow this is the stuff that's going to get us through from one update to another till the end of the story. amazing work people clap clap

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes