Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
I had a cute teacher in school. Ms. Evans. She gave me a kiss on the cheek once. Unfortunately, I was 11 and hadn't discovered girls yet.

Kinda creepy now that I think about it.
yeah my cousin sis was teacher she gave a kiss on the cheeks to a 14 year old he kinda got the wrong message i guess he groped her ass once when she was tutoring him alone she got angry needless to say it did not end well for my cousin.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
her breasts are too big, yes.
This is a trend that was begun by L&P himself. He may have been influenced by other MILFs across the games found on F95. Sophia's backside seemed to expand as well. I've written about it elsewhere at some length, as she went from being perfectly proportioned to being top heavy, with no explanation. Sad for those who preferred her original appearance.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
This is a trend that was begun by L&P himself. He may have been influenced by other MILFs across the games found on F95. Sophia's backside seemed to expand as well. I've written about it elsewhere at some length, as she went from being perfectly proportioned to being top heavy, with no explanation. Sad for those who preferred her original appearance.
He must have thought the more the merrier....

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes