Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 710768
View attachment 710804
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
O My goodness !! Dylan is taking photos of the next shooting and all of a surprise Ellie walk in on them and she wants in . Amazing you La'Zaa really give it your all excuse me saying but Dan Priceless and outstanding now going to take my medicine hmmm . Not!! This is Yes AWAM . Please don't stop and like the others . Your Art works give us hope . Cause for me I really appreciate and love AWAM naughty side. Especially like they say All in the family . That's me

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Just another quick one. Actually got the real Ellie model this time. The other one was close but this is for sure the right one. The mole on the forehead and chest lines up. ;)

Edit: Another one that I had baking while I was away from the PC. Will do more as time allows. Enjoy!

I this is the beginning of the Fan Art . But this Will be outstanding .with Ellie joining in with Dylan and Sophia photos shoot . Like the saying All in the family and after the end of the photoshoot Ellie tell thems she needs to be excuse . And after a while Sophia gose to Ellie room and fine her just enjoying herself . Wow.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes