Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SParker69

Jun 21, 2020
Do you mind sharing the assets you used?
or does anyone here know is there any free materials for AWAM?
You get some materials for free when you download Daz3D (base models, basic clothes etc)

You need to pay for 99% of the stuff used in AWAM

Jan 29, 2018
Currently working on my own sequel to the photoshoot. Any tips for a more realistic skin tone? I think she looks kinda plastic-y
Bonjour Sparker69.
Je ne suis pas un expert mais à mon avis tu devrais essayer de lui mettre 100% de détail HD (que tu trouve dans l'onglet Paramètre de Jolina ou Lilith par exemple) et de lui ajouter également de la brillance (moi je règle mes personnages avec : Glossy reflectivity 0.6 et Glossy Roughness 0.4). J'espere que ça pourra t'aider...
A bientôt j'espère avec de superbes rendu.

Good morning, Sparker69.
I am not an expert but in my opinion you should try to put 100% HD detail (that you find in the Parameter tab of Jolina or Lilith for example) and also add shine to it (I adjust my characters with: Glossy reflectivity 0.6 and Glossy Roughness 0.4). I hope it will help you...
See you soon I hope with great rendering.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Do you mind sharing the assets you used?
or does anyone here know is there any free materials for AWAM?
First check here for the assets,
then check here to see if we have them.
Another avenue for the assets could be found at these two sites &
Best of luck.

SParker69

Jun 21, 2020
Bonjour Sparker69.
Je ne suis pas un expert mais à mon avis tu devrais essayer de lui mettre 100% de détail HD (que tu trouve dans l'onglet Paramètre de Jolina ou Lilith par exemple) et de lui ajouter également de la brillance (moi je règle mes personnages avec : Glossy reflectivity 0.6 et Glossy Roughness 0.4). J'espere que ça pourra t'aider...
A bientôt j'espère avec de superbes rendu.

Good morning, Sparker69.
I am not an expert but in my opinion you should try to put 100% HD detail (that you find in the Parameter tab of Jolina or Lilith for example) and also add shine to it (I adjust my characters with: Glossy reflectivity 0.6 and Glossy Roughness 0.4). I hope it will help you...
See you soon I hope with great rendering.
Good morning, thanks so much for your advise. I'm looking in the parameters tab now and not seeing any HD detail other than Resolution Level, which is already set to High Definition. I'll have a look for some shine now and see what difference it makes.

I'll post when I get chance to re-render and hopefully improve the overall quality!

Thanks again :)

Reactions: Bane71

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I agree great renders but Ellie doesn't look like she is the correct character base? Hot as but just not the right character and hair.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
i think your work is amazing that and the way u did ellie and sophia some of the best realistic work done yet
I agree great renders but Ellie doesn't look like she is the correct character base? Hot as but just not the right character and hair.

Jan 29, 2018
Good morning, thanks so much for your advise. I'm looking in the parameters tab now and not seeing any HD detail other than Resolution Level, which is already set to High Definition. I'll have a look for some shine now and see what difference it makes.

I'll post when I get chance to re-render and hopefully improve the overall quality!

Thanks again :)

Reactions: BigIrishLug

SParker69

Jun 21, 2020
Ah okay I understand. I've already got the EJ Adora body set to 100%, but there's no difference at 0% tbh. Am I doing something wrong there?

Gonna look for some shine settings now and get it applied when I figure it out. Cheers!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was not sure about sharing that animation but nexer told me that I should share so im sharing with you :ROFLMAO:

It has 29 frames and rendering took 2 hours.

Have fun :p:p
View attachment 745299
Dylan is a natural born ... motherfucker :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've been watching it for half an hour ... he just won't stop... Dylan is a machine. Call 911 .... I'm worry about Sophia :D :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes