Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Here we go:

View attachment 765326

A while back I did some work identifying Melanie and Elena as well, but we haven't really seen them since day 3, and know only a little about them, like Elena being a lesbian
I have had a play too.... I feel the base isnt correct and will need further tweaking... Note my Christina appears shorter in this render as Ellie is on tip toes in this pose :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have had a play too.... I feel the base isnt correct and will need further tweaking... Note my Christina appears shorter in this render as Ellie is on tip toes in this pose :)
Yeah, some of the things I discover my accident. I think I used Elmira because I was browsing the Daz store, saw an asset (might have been the hair), but the character also looked right, and then drilled down until I found the character asset used in the promo material.

Since Anna from Exciting Affection also uses Sharonda Hair, I also use a little of , just because it has some good ass morphs

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Yeah, some of the things I discover my accident. I think I used Elmira because I was browsing the Daz store, saw an asset (might have been the hair), but the character also looked right, and then drilled down until I found the character asset used in the promo material.

Since Anna from Exciting Affection also uses Sharonda Hair, I also use a little of , just because it has some good ass morphs
Thanks. I will have a look into refining the detail as well. Please let me know if you have any success and I will also keep you posted on my progress. On a side note have you had any luck with assets for Amber?

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks. I will have a look into refining the detail as well. Please let me know if you have any success and I will also keep you posted on my progress. On a side note have you had any luck with assets for Amber?
I believe Amber is FWSA Teagan from with . At the start of the game though it's

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Indeed. Small or normal boobs are better. But north america, US or Canada, like biggg boobs :)
It's always nice seeing you're not alone, you know?

But. Told it frankly and straight, if you're going to make a living of your art, you must go where your money can come from, I guess... so, the bigger, the better (bah), and let the balllloon* fest begin. :LOL:
(*: not a typo here, but an exaggeration instead)

With best regards.

Reactions: Tur100 and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I believe Amber is FWSA Teagan from with . At the start of the game though it's
Hi, thanks but no... i have been down that road and she isn't even close... im sure the character is V7 as I have seen her before but it eludes me as to what the assets are.... L&P could have done a custom character which will mean I can never find it but the next round of my renders have her seriously involved. I may need to just draw a line and run with my own interpretation. any way.. isnt that the basis of Fan Art... :)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Quick question, The characters Nancy, Russell and Jessica. Are these from the game or are they new introduced fan art characters. I don't no of them and would like to render but don't know the source material.
Can you confirm please. thanks..... oh and please continue your story ideas, I am going to be posting my 1st set of renders based on your 2nd Fashion show concept in the next few days.
There has been a lot of conjecture regarding narratives being better for explaining the story behind renders but I feel if we only visit this material thru the game then we are limited by the Narrative supplied by L&P... This forum gives us infinite scope for storys and themes we could never rely on the Dev's to deliver.... Not all will be everyone's taste... but here is the beginning of my interpretation of Bane71's Fashion show concept.
[/QUOTE]
Next instalment......

Jun 8, 2020
There has been a lot of conjecture regarding narratives being better for explaining the story behind renders but I feel if we only visit this material thru the game then we are limited by the Narrative supplied by L&P... This forum gives us infinite scope for storys and themes we could never rely on the Dev's to deliver.... Not all will be everyone's taste... but here is the beginning of my interpretation of Bane71's Fashion show concept.
Next instalment......
[/QUOTE]
This is the best of the best. More, more.
(perhaps one thing. is it something to place the pictures next to each other instead of below each other)

Last edited:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Next instalment......
(perhaps one thing. is it something to place the pictures next to each other instead of below each other)
[/QUOTE]
Yes it can be done side by side but I was following a more traditional comic style... I assume the preference is that it will display better on a 16:9 monitor? each of the renders are done at 1280 x 720 resolution ( haha in tribute to the L&P creator) so side by side will exceed standard 1920 x 1080 HD. I will set up one panel as a test and wait feedback on preference. My aim on completion is to compile the panels into a CBR or PDF format that works better to view one panel at a time. Note the finished storey will be approx 50 pages (100 renders) of which I have 80 completed. The writing and formatting is the delay on getting this dropped in one chunk. Thanks for your feedback and watch this space. :)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Next instalment......
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Great job, I really like it! It's nice that I'm somewhat involved.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Next instalment......
[/QUOTE]
I give you concept and writing credit as this is your vision. I have had to rewrite some of the detail as I assume the text is translated and some of the content doesn't quite read right.
I like to use your writing to story board the poses and renders I do with small tweaks to make the story flow in the comic form.
Please continue your writing :)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I give you concept and writing credit as this is your vision. I have had to rewrite some of the detail as I assume the text is translated and some of the content doesn't quite read right.
I like to use your writing to story board the poses and renders I do with small tweaks to make the story flow in the comic form.
Please continue your writing :)
[/QUOTE]
You are right again! I use a translator ((I graduated from institute a long time ago and completely forgot English ((

Reactions: ST-9Pol
Jun 8, 2020
Yes it can be done side by side but I was following a more traditional comic style... I assume the preference is that it will display better on a 16:9 monitor? each of the renders are done at 1280 x 720 resolution ( haha in tribute to the L&P creator) so side by side will exceed standard 1920 x 1080 HD. I will set up one panel as a test and wait feedback on preference. My aim on completion is to compile the panels into a CBR or PDF format that works better to view one panel at a time. Note the finished storey will be approx 50 pages (100 renders) of which I have 80 completed. The writing and formatting is the delay on getting this dropped in one chunk. Thanks for your feedback and watch this space. :)
[/QUOTE]
Yes it display much better. But damn what a sensual erotic story and great pics.

Reactions: ST-9Pol and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "instancabile, post: 3976568, member: 325884"]
Я сделал это сегодня ...

View attachment 765995
[/ QUOTE]

Great job!
This painting fits 100% into a plot that I have not yet laid out! Would you mind if I borrow it later and insert it into my story?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Next instalment......
[/QUOTE]
Bane71's Fashion show concepts and adding your Art work really outstanding amount of time and effort please continue (y) :giggle::love::cool: and I thank you and I know the others here in AWAM naughty side Fan Art work is amazed in how All of you give it your all .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes