Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The position of the handholds is obviously all wrong for that asset. And the controller's part of a completely different asset. It's , as I've already stated
What the L&P used its clear. The first assest is very similar and it can be used for someone ho wants restore scene with atnonio in their own way.

-Salvatore- (-Antonio- brother)

Sophia thoughts: When Alyssa comes to visit me I will introduce her to you, maybe she will bring Antonio with her :sneaky:
Sophia: Ooh Yeees -S A L V A T O R EEE-!:oops: a wife antonio1+tfsig.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Oohhh... it's the Beauty and the Beast (revisited), I guess. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Very good job, as your usual though, pupoc... what are the differences among the images proposed, by the way?

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: Y.Gromov
Jan 29, 2018
Je crois que Dylan a volé le maillot de bain de sa sœur...:giggle:
I think Dylan stole his sister’s bathing suit...:giggle:

Et franchement, je ne sais pas comment il fait pour ne pas avoir une grosse bosse entre les jambes !:unsure:
And frankly, I don’t know how he doesn’t get a big bulge between his legs !:unsure:

Bravo yangpro, Fais-nous vite une suite avec Dylan et ces quatre beautés !!!:love::love::love:
Bravo yangpro, Make us a quick sequel with Dylan and these four beauties !!!:love::love::love:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
It's been a while, but here's something new I've been working on. Instead of doing a series like I've done in the past, I figure I try making a small Ren'Py VN with actual dialogue.

Shout out to Bane71. Lot of the initial dialogue was thanks to him.

Constructive feedback always appreciated. Enjoy!

View attachment 827335 View attachment 827336 View attachment 827337 View attachment 827338 View attachment 827339 View attachment 827340
Wow. Thank you for this. I would suggest you make the text larger. Us old people need to see it better. It was great to see the Sophia slut the way we have dreamed. I hope you will continue the story. And then after you have practiced more we would love to see your own game.

Reactions: Bane71 and Manifold

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Je crois que Dylan a volé le maillot de bain de sa sœur...:giggle:
I think Dylan stole his sister’s bathing suit...:giggle:

Et franchement, je ne sais pas comment il fait pour ne pas avoir une grosse bosse entre les jambes !:unsure:
And frankly, I don’t know how he doesn’t get a big bulge between his legs !:unsure:

Bravo yangpro, Fais-nous vite une suite avec Dylan et ces quatre beautés !!!:love::love::love:
Bravo yangpro, Make us a quick sequel with Dylan and these four beauties !!!:love::love::love:
Bon jo Bruno , when will you be able to update on your rendering of Sophia and Dylan and Ellie . Really enjoying it and can't wait to see the outstanding rendering definitely :love: :sneaky:;) Merci . And Yangopro :love: o heck yeah make us a Sequel with Dylan and these four beauties . Once again outstanding rendering . (y):love:

Reactions: Plnjr987

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Oohhh... it's the Beauty and the Beast (revisited), I guess. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Very good job, as your usual though, pupoc... what are the differences among the images proposed, by the way?

With best compliments and regards.
In the first image I used a warm filter to make the picture look more like a scene in a game and original without diniser.

Nov 10, 2018
What the L&P used its clear. The first assest is very similar and it can be used for someone ho wants restore scene with atnonio in their own way.

-Salvatore- (-Antonio- brother)

Sophia thoughts: When Alyssa comes to visit me I will introduce her to you, maybe she will bring Antonio with her :sneaky:
Sophia: Ooh Yeees -S A L V A T O R EEE-!:oops: View attachment 831692

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Bon jo Bruno , when will you be able to update on your rendering of Sophia and Dylan and Ellie . Really enjoying it and can't wait to see the outstanding rendering definitely :love: :sneaky:;) Merci . And Yangopro :love: o heck yeah make us a Sequel with Dylan and these four beauties . Once again outstanding rendering . (y):love:
Bonjour Rojouninco1. Je suis content que mes histoires te plaisent, ça me fais chaud au cœur. Je suis actuellement en train de travailler sur un nouvel épisode des aventures d'Alex et Mélissa et dans lequel Sophia aura un grand rôle à jouer... Cependant, comme à mon habitude, j'attends d'avoir fini tous mes rendus pour publier ce nouveau chapitre.

Hello Rojouninco1. I’m glad you like my stories, it warms my heart. I am currently working on a new episode of the adventures of Alex and Melissa and in which Sophia will have a great role to play... ... However, as usual, I wait until I have finished all my reports to publish this new chapter.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Bonjour Rojouninco1. Je suis content que mes histoires te plaisent, ça me fais chaud au cœur. Je suis actuellement en train de travailler sur un nouvel épisode des aventures d'Alex et Mélissa et dans lequel Sophia aura un grand rôle à jouer... Cependant, comme à mon habitude, j'attends d'avoir fini tous mes rendus pour publier ce nouveau chapitre.

Hello Rojouninco1. I’m glad you like my stories, it warms my heart. I am currently working on a new episode of the adventures of Alex and Melissa and in which Sophia will have a great role to play... ... However, as usual, I wait until I have finished all my reports to publish this new chapter.
Tre bien (y) :giggle:(y):love: Merci . Can't wait and like always patience is really a venture . And your outstanding rendering . Mil gracias and not only you to but the others Artist . Continue with your outstanding rendering definitely hands down !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayerischman

gnole13

May 29, 2020

Good to hear that you are continuing to create amazing stories.
Looking forward to it.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It's been a while, but here's something new I've been working on. Instead of doing a series like I've done in the past, I figure I try making a small Ren'Py VN with actual dialogue.

View attachment 827335 View attachment 827336 View attachment 827337 View attachment 827338 View attachment 827339 View attachment 827340
This was AWESOME!!
One of your best yet!!
One thing maybe to improve, is just the text. Even tho the gold in this are the pictures, I think the text was too small.

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020

CAn you do a NOPY link? Thanks

Aug 28, 2019

don't have for android?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes