Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
after my illness is over i couldnt focus anything and still not, im just playing games, reading and watching netflix. After this weekend maybe i can give some special shots for you. :D
Too bad to learn you've been sick, and thanks to goodness you're almost out of all those issues.
Keep on going out straight, you're bolder that all that, believe on yourself.

Take most care of yourself and get well soon.

With best wishes and regards.

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Too bad to learn you've been sick, and thanks to goodness you're almost out of all those issues.
Keep on going out straight, you're bolder that all that, believe on yourself.

Take most care of yourself and get well soon.

With best wishes and regards.
Thanks for kind words mate. I am grateful to you all.

After a long time. I did 2 quick shots.

3rd task???

selfie1.jpg selfie2.jpg

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Thank to Guns n' Roses for his advice in making this render
Old dog, I hope I won't offend you by making some comments. 1. the size of the canvas is better to do four to three, or sixteen to nine, to fully occupy the entire area of modern monitors. 2. Visually, the image is not balanced, the lower right part is weighted relative to the upper left. And compositionally not plausible. How do you imagine any active action among tightly standing glass objects in a small area? The first option was more plausible. 3. The color balance is disturbed in the direction of yellow-green. Candles assume a warm temperature, closer to red, while the bodies will acquire a lively color. 4. And I would like the image quality is somewhat better, with lower colour noise.
I really like your work, and I would like it to get better and better, purely technically.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog, I hope I won't offend you by making some comments. 1. the size of the canvas is better to do four to three, or sixteen to nine, to fully occupy the entire area of modern monitors. 2. Visually, the image is not balanced, the lower right part is weighted relative to the upper left. And compositionally not plausible. How do you imagine any active action among tightly standing glass objects in a small area? The first option was more plausible. 3. The color balance is disturbed in the direction of yellow-green. Candles assume a warm temperature, closer to red, while the bodies will acquire a lively color. 4. And I would like the image quality is somewhat better, with lower colour noise.
I really like your work, and I would like it to get better and better, purely technically.
No offence taken. As for the lighting used in this render, I have just started using candles so I am experimenting with them as my main light source.
You have made some valid points in your post and I do have some learning to do using exposure values, Luminance, Luminane Units, Emission Temprature ect.
Thanks for your constructive comments and don't worry I am not offended.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes