Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sofia has an interesting expression. Like a first grader who wanted to fart quietly in class and unexpectedly gave a shit in her panties. And it's amazing (how it happened), and it's a shame, and it's not me.
Sorry that you had such a bad experience in first grade but don't worry i am sure you eventually grew out of your problem.
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
(Monday morning.)
Liam had already left for work. Sophia was thankful that he was gone as she stood up from the bed she walked over to the mirror taking off her clothes she stood in front of it staring at her body unable to grasp what she was looking at, she was hoping it was all a dream but she knew it wasn't, a soft breeze is blowing through the open windows sending shivers down her whole body. She can't believe what she has done.
Sophia Pussy ring 01.jpg
Sophia Pussy ring 02.jpg
Sophia Pussy ring 03.jpg
i think some adjustments have to be made. Anyway that is really me done for the night.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
(Monday morning.)
Liam had already left for work. Sophia was thankful that he was gone as she stood up from the bed she walked over to the mirror taking off her clothes she stood in front of it staring at her body unable to grasp what she was looking at, she was hoping it was all a dream but she knew it wasn't, a soft breeze is blowing through the open windows sending shivers down her whole body. She can't believe what she has done.
View attachment 913786
View attachment 913787
View attachment 913788
i think some adjustments have to be made. Anyway that is really me done for the night.
These are logical developments which I wonder if we'll ever see in the game itself & leaves me wondering whether these rings are abutment types, or whether Sophia had to pierce herself, all the way through? I hope she had plenty of anaesthetic, pain killing pills, sterile wipes etc. If they're piercings, she'll have to explain it to Liam by saying that she thought it would improve their sex life, (which it might well do) but then she has everyone who'll notice! This is great stuff.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
These are logical developments which I wonder if we'll ever see in the game itself & leaves me wondering whether these rings are abutment types, or whether Sophia had to pierce herself, all the way through? I hope she had plenty of anaesthetic, pain killing pills, sterile wipes etc. If they're piercings, she'll have to explain it to Liam by saying that she thought it would improve their sex life, (which it might well do) but then she has everyone who'll notice! This is great stuff.
I would have probably had Aiden put a business card in the box where she could have them done professionally. But spending the whole weekend trying to decide what to do on sunday evening she went to the place and had them done. And of course since they aren't really having sex i don't think Sophia has to much to worry about unless he walks in on her in the shower lol.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
(Monday morning.)
View attachment 913786
View attachment 913787
View attachment 913788
Majestic,now we demand more to this lmaoo.You increased our expectations xD

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
(Monday morning.)
View attachment 913786
View attachment 913787
View attachment 913788
Pages 71 - 77..... the story continues.....
White_Wolf619 :love: ST-Pol , the meaning of giving it your all especially what going on with this Covid-19 both of you and the others Artist show the meaning no matter what all is possible and we can go forward with this outstanding rendering that you give from your heart and soul and especially time and effort we All thank you and can't wait . Please be safe and healthy. (y):love:;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes