Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

abram1

May 24, 2020
Pages 101-110
What makes me sad is that we might never see scenes similar to these in AWAM. Even Steve here has created 100+ renders already for this particular story already. Don't wanna ponder on how much time L&P would've needed to re-create it.

Once again, many thx to you and Bane71 for filling the gaps/gapes:KEK: and letting us enjoy this mindblowing event. You two rock.

• Love
Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

abram1

May 24, 2020
I was fooling around with L&P's Amber from the pool scene, changing all the possible settings of the image, so please don't give me any thumbs up.
And holy cow, the lighting effects mean a lot. That's the same shot with minor changes in post effects and even here Amber looks like either a mature blonde in her thirtees or a sexy red head, not much older than Jules. No wonder it takes so much time for L&P to create his renders, as the positioning of the main lighting source shifts the whole picture. And there is a huge pile of post effects.
Damn, an enormous hug and a firm handshake to all fan artists of this thread. You, guys, are creating something trully special. All those whiners should at least play with L&P's renders to finally get it that making a game from scratch isn't a stroll in the park.
24.png 23.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was fooling around with L&P's Amber from the pool scene, changing all the possible settings of the image, so please don't give me any thumbs up.
And holy cow, the lighting effects mean a lot. That's the same shot with minor changes in post effects and even here Amber looks like either a mature blonde in her thirtees or a sexy red head, not much older than Jules. No wonder it takes so much time for L&P to create his renders, as the positioning of the main lighting source shifts the whole picture. And there is a huge pile of post effects.
Damn, an enormous hug and a firm handshake to all fan artists of this thread. You, guys, are creating something trully special. All those whiners should at least play with L&P's renders to finally get it that making a game from scratch isn't a stroll in the park.
View attachment 948681 View attachment 948678
Lighting is the pain of my life and yes it can make one hell of a difference.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes