Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Wynlard !! Definitely this holiday season will be cherish with health and hopefully a cure for this Cov19 and can enjoy with family and friends . And like always these rendering definitely means Joy to the world :love: (y) and once again welcome back but remember yours and the others Artist health always come first . Feliz Navidad . Merry Christmas . And happy holidays .

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I want to tell ya
That I love ya
And I want you to be my girl
Little darling let's walk
let's talk
Under the moon of love
View attachment 952839
Old dog: it might be fault of my eyesight but I found that to be very dark. I realise that you are experimenting with different light sources and light conditions, so I realise that you might have ben aiming for exactly this affect. As a scene setting piece it is wonderfully atmospheric, but I hope don't go as dark for any follow up scenes.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am curious and worried as to what
Old dog: it might be fault of my eyesight but I found that to be very dark. I realise that you are experimenting with different light sources and light conditions, so I realise that you might have ben aiming for exactly this affect. As a scene setting piece it is wonderfully atmospheric, but I hope don't go as dark for any follow up scenes.
I agree that the scene is a bit too dark and I would of liked it to be a bit lighter to at least show some detail of the dress.
I still have work to do on that render and I have an idea to lighten(the dress at least) so thanks for your feed back I really do appreciate it

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am curious and worried as to what

I agree that the scene is a bit too dark and I would of liked it to be a bit lighter to at least show some detail of the dress.
I still have work to do on that render and I have an idea to lighten(the dress at least) so thanks for your feed back I really do appreciate it
That's ok. I don't like to criticize when people doing something that I don't have the artistic talent to achieve myself. I was aiming at observation rather than criticism, and hopefully it came across that way. And I know that you have been deliberately experimenting with light.

Anyway I look forward to seeing more of your work and Happy Christmas!

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes