Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have an idea and I have downloaded the asset.
I have 750psu(fully modular) and I know that that would do the 3070 no problem
Yeah best thing i ever found was that site PCpartpicker. You can design the system you want and when you add the psu it will tell you if the power supply is sufficient enough to handle it.

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I want to do a new render but I have no idea what to do as the ones that I had in mind the assets are rubbish
Hmmmmm, You could do a Barbarella take off, a 1000000 years BC take off (Raquel is the real deal), maybe something along a Hitchcock motiff (Vertigo, Rear Window etc...), Casablanca or The African Queen. Then again she could be Elastigirl from the Incredibles, (Don't do Sue Storm from Fantacstic four. She would go invisible and we would not get squat. Then again it would be an easy render.) LOL Just some ideas.

Reactions: allops

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmmmmm, You could do a Barbarella take off, a 1000000 years BC take off (Raquel is the real deal), maybe something along a Hitchcock motiff (Vertigo, Rear Window etc...), Casablanca or The African Queen. Then again she could be Elastigirl from the Incredibles, (Don't do Sue Storm from Fantacstic four. She would go invisible and we would not get squat. Then again it would be an easy render.) LOL Just some ideas.
I have started setting up my render

D

Deleted member 3648836

Barbarella reference made me laugh aloud. Are you guys familiar with the name?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes