Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah thanks for thanking me and Globsis and Maks122 and Mannitt etc. who did loads of work here too, your welcome :whistle:
Apologize, right after posting i realized that I was going to piss off some of the people I did not mention, which I did.
So trying again, Thank you also to DrDougal, Globsis, @maks122, @mannitt and ALL others that i missed to mentioned that contributed here!
Genuinely great work and huge thank you!
Apologize to those i missed to mention - it is not intentional.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Apologize, right after posting i realized that I was going to piss some of the people I did not mention, which I did.
So trying again, Thank you also to @DrDougal, @Globsis, @maks122, @mannitt and ALL others that i missed to mentioned that contributed here!
Genuinely great work and huge thank you!
Apologize to those i missed to mention - it is not intentional.
No worries, just easier to say "Thank all Artists" but if you look on 1st page thank Maks122 for finding so many important assets too. We wouldn't have half these 58 pages without that ;)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Just a thought: maybe you guys (together with @Heartlessnobody95) should open up a Patreon shop to produce DLCs that you can plug into A Wife and Mother (to start with and the expand to other RenPy games). I mean you are filling a gap in what people want to see and what the original artist is doing - It will probably take another year before we see even mild sex in AWAM - but the Patrons want in now. Same goes for Gumdrop just to get another obvious out of the way. There is an opportunity there :)

Reactions: GodfatherII

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Each piece of Work I do, I look at it hard and think "Is this as good as Lexx, Lockhear and WBWB?" before I post it, so thank you guys for pushing my limits ;)
That's just the thing, you guys are really good and doing really good stuff that people want but is not getting. You should consider open up Patreon shop. Marketing 101: give the customer what they want!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm doing it for fun, not for money. Maybe it's weird, but i like it that way. I hate other dev's threats about abandoning their games if they don't get more money. But please, stop the offtopic discussion here and leave this thread for fanarts :love:.
Ok at least i tried :) business and fun is not mutually exclusive though. Some would say it's the basis for the most successful businesses ;)
I'll stop off topic talk now :censored:

Reactions: mannitt

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok at least i tried :) business and fun is not mutually exclusive though. Some would say it's the basis for the most successful businesses ;)
I'll stop off topic talk now :censored:
Thanks, I would also just love to do more fanart but since I am making a game. Not as much time. I should do something special though for L&P getting put under review from Patreon now. Lol

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Thanks, I would also just love to do more fanart but since I am making a game. Not as much time. I should do something special though for L&P getting put under review from Patreon now. Lol
L&P just came out of review so all good (for now ;))

Reactions: mannitt
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes