Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Doing some character development for the next chapters of the story.. My new protagonist and maybe Sophia's greatest Nemesis... or new best friend Natasha is all business in the field...

Natasha DEA 1.png

But as in her own description of herself... She works hard... But also plays equally as hard... Sneak peek of her after hours hair down ready for some RnR look...

Natasha test render.png
Do you think Sophia will approve...... :devilish:

Jun 8, 2020
Doing some character development for the next chapters of the story.. My new protagonist and maybe Sophia's greatest Nemesis... or new best friend Natasha is all business in the field...

View attachment 1218283

But as in her own description of herself... She works hard... But also plays equally as hard... Sneak peek of her after hours hair down ready for some RnR look...

View attachment 1218286
Do you think Sophia will approve...... :devilish:
She will. Knowing what she and her dog can do ;)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
View attachment 1219257 View attachment 1219258
1 hour rendering vs 7 hour rendering. I think there is no difference. What are your suggestions for faster rendering? Should I use distance light or hdri maps?

(the top picture is a 7 hour render)
Lighting is always a huge issue with not only quality and grain but also realism in a scene. To me I like the 7 hour render better as the lighting is more natural. You could try Ghost lighting as this will help brightening the scene and speed up the render.. Lighting using spot lights which I assume you used in the 2nd render can be used high and angled down in multi locations. If you use a photographer style 3 or 4 point lighting technique you can still fill the room with light but not cause glare or shine spots. All of this is really based on the power of your render rig as the trade off of speed vs quality is something you will need to practise to find the sweet spot on your gear.. Only my two cents and keep up the good work..

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Lighting is always a huge issue with not only quality and grain but also realism in a scene. To me I like the 7 hour render better as the lighting is more natural. You could try Ghost lighting as this will help brightening the scene and speed up the render.. Lighting using spot lights which I assume you used in the 2nd render can be used high and angled down in multi locations. If you use a photographer style 3 or 4 point lighting technique you can still fill the room with light but not cause glare or shine spots. All of this is really based on the power of your render rig as the trade off of speed vs quality is something you will need to practise to find the sweet spot on your gear.. Only my two cents and keep up the good work..
Thank you very much for your comment. When there is a lot of light, the rendering time gets longer. My computer is not good. I guess I'd better get fix support from adobe lightroom :)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Here is the first part at the beach

(dunno if ST-9Pol is aware of this, just do not shoot the messenger ;)
Its all good.... its only a shame that who ever has posted this didn't have the intelligence to post the story in order... This is impossible to read out of sequence... This up on a lot of comic sites... however incorrectly uploaded.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes