Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Depends which country your in but yes.. I think the 4WD will roll over the bike with out the occupants even knowing they hit something.. Maybe these are the incoming bogies Natasha didn't want to be seen by :)
Have you seen a car and bike collision? It's more like butter vs knife.
Well, passengers in a large 4WD with high ground clearance and relatively high sitting large engine may be better protected in a head-on collision, but the car will still go to scrap after this kind of hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Have you seen a car and bike collision? It's more like butter vs knife.
Well, passengers in a large 4WD with high ground clearance and relatively high sitting large engine may be better protected in a head-on collision, but the car will still go to scrap after this kind of hit.
My daily commute is a Yamaha Cruiser and yes I am quite aware.. The comment wasn't meant to be taken quite so literally hence the :) but yes no one comes away unscathed..

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He'd better keep his eyes on the road because someone else is coming and driving on the wrong side! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1233845 View attachment 1233848
Now I understand. Sophia/Sofia are identical twins. That is why she is in the truck and on the bike simultaneously. It is all so clear to see. And my head is about to explode considering the possibilities.:cool:;)

BlackWolf1995

Sep 17, 2019
The unfinished story with the Janitor, Mr Clark. Sophia could not resist the muscular and handsome Mr Clark, and on most days, she would return to her school after hours to taste him and feel him against her tender self. It was a pleasure that Liam was incapable to provide, let alone her juvenile son and his friend. Only she knew to herself, that her married body ached for black.

Sophia_Janitor.jpg

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
The unfinished story with the Janitor, Mr Clark. Sophia could not resist the muscular and handsome Mr Clark, and on most days, she would return to her school after hours to taste him and feel him against her tender self. It was a pleasure that Liam was incapable to provide, let alone her juvenile son and his friend. Only she knew to herself, that her married body ached for black.

View attachment 1235149
this story is so hot. there should be more of that.-

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes