Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Have you checked your GPU Drivers are up to date? IRAY doesn't like 'em out of date either :cautious:
It's a GT710. Need better one. ;)

And more RAM, and a better Intel, and .... :sleep: until then I will focus on scripts

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I think Lock and Lexx are armed with way bigger Guns
And Philly rendered the whole Depraved Awakening on GTX1060, I think.
then L&P at all have Bazooka:ROFLMAO:, but what's the matter with him?
If be seriously,a good or bad settings of the scene affect the rendering time more than the power of the PC;)
Before i used to make shitty pictures in half a day, now with 1080 ti I make the same shitty pictures in half an hour...shitty pictures:(can the problem not in the PC?:unsure:
ps:about masters of their craft(such as L&P and Philly )- one is never enough money and time, the other one can do "everything in 5 min"...I don't think they're both telling the truth.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
It's a GT710. Need better one. ;)

And more RAM, and a better Intel, and .... until then I will focus on scripts:sleep:
I kinda crank along with a GTX-750TI w/4gb of gddr5 vram on it. works kinda slow, but the extra ram lets me render bigger scenes or ones with more assets as long as I watch the mem usages. And keep em to 720P or below... but to be honest, the big change for me when I got that card, was my render speeds were cut down by 80% because it had the ram to do it in, I think. (old card was a GTX-560)

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
In the club - Part 1

Sophia, Ellie and Patricia go to the club where they find Kevin, Logan and Brayden. Sophia is sitting close to Kevin, Ellie with Logan and Patricia with Brayden and they start talking:
awam club 1.jpg awam club.jpg

Sophia is talking about her job to Kevin while he is just looking at her :
awam club 2.jpg awam club 3.jpg

After one hour talking about various things, Sophia is already finishing her second drink (and being a little tipsy) while Kevin, who was admiring her beautiful legs all that time, thought about raising her dress up a little bit:
awam club 4-0-1.jpg awam club 4.jpg awam club 4-0-0.jpg awam club 4-1.jpg

Sophia hasn't understand that her dress is too high and that she is displaying her panties. She continues drinking her third glass of alcohol and now she is a little drunk. Kevin continues to admiring the view between her legs while she is drinking or talking:
awam club 4-2.jpg awam club 5.jpg

Suddenly Sophia decides that it is about time to go to toilet. But when she stood up to let her glass on the table she gave Kevin an amazing view of her amazing back side because her :
awam club 6.jpg awam club 7.jpg awam club 7-2.jpg awam club 8 front.jpg awam club 8 back.jpg

Kevin repositions himself to have a better view of Sophia's ass while she is leaning on the table to put the glass on it:
awam club 9 front.jpg awam club 9 back.jpg

Suddenly Sophia realises that her dress is too high and she is flashing her panties so she pulls it down:
awam club 10.jpg awam club 11.jpg

She looks aound if someone has noticed her wardrobe malfunction:
awam club 12.jpg awam club 13.jpg

Looking at her sister and Brayden, Sophia notices that they are too close while they are looking at something on her phone:
awam club 13-1.jpg

After that Sophia went to toilet. Few minutes later, Kevin decides to go and search for Sophia at the toilet...

Part 2 - Sex in the toilet
Coming soon

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
In the club - Part 1

Sophia, Ellie and Patricia go to the club where they find Kevin, Logan and Brayden. Sophia is sitting close to Kevin, Ellie with Logan and Patricia with Brayden and they start talking:
View attachment 305354 View attachment 305386

Sophia is talking about her job to Kevin while he is just looking at her :
View attachment 305362 View attachment 305363

After one hour talking about various things, Sophia is already finishing her second drink (and being a little tipsy) while Kevin, who was admiring her beautiful legs all that time, thought about raising her dress up a little bit:
View attachment 305364 View attachment 305365 View attachment 305366 View attachment 305367

Sophia hasn't understand that her dress is too high and that she is displaying her panties. She continues drinking her third glass of alcohol and now she is a little drunk. Kevin continues to admiring the view between her legs while she is drinking or talking:
View attachment 305368 View attachment 305369

Suddenly Sophia decides that it is about time to go to toilet. But when she stood up to let her glass on the table she gave Kevin an amazing view of her amazing back side because her :
View attachment 305371 View attachment 305374 View attachment 305379 View attachment 305380 View attachment 305381

Kevin repositions himself to have a better view of Sophia's ass while she is leaning on the table to put the glass on it:
View attachment 305382 View attachment 305383

Suddenly Sophia realises that her dress is too high and she is flashing her panties so she pulls it down:
View attachment 305388 View attachment 305389

She looks aound if someone has noticed her wardrobe malfunction:
View attachment 305392 View attachment 305393

Looking at her sister and Brayden, Sophia notices that they are too close while they are looking at something on her phone:
View attachment 305394

After that Sophia went to toilet. Few minutes later, Kevin decides to go and search for Sophia at the toilet...

Part 2 - Sex in the toilet
Coming soon
Everybody needs to get some naughtiness going... (especially Ellie, but I'm biased, I like her best of those three)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes