Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'm surprised no one has decided to create an alternate version of the scene when Sophia shows her breasts to Dylan, but in this case with him being unable to control himself. At some point he'd start groping and sucking them and eventually she'd stop fighting back and they'd end up having sex there, in a public place.

Some days later she'd drive him to a soccer game where he'd push her to have sex in the locker room and they'd be caught by Zack, who'd join them and we could see a nice DP 3some.

And finally they could be having fun again at home by the pool when Sophia would see Sam looking at them from his room, shocked after having found out what they were doing, but instead of getting embarrassed, she'd ask him to join them and he'd jump the fence to become the 4th member of this 4some.

At the end Liam could show up in the middle of the action and we could see Sophia saying: Liam??? This is not what it seems! :ROFLMAO:

This looks really hot! :love:

Last edited:

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Boutique owner: "Here are all the clothes and let I make myself really clear, if I ever see either one of you in this shop I'm calling the cops!"
Dylan: "Jeez miss we get it"
Sophia: "Dylan keep your mouth shut"
View attachment 1397239

Boutique owner: "Yes can't say it's a pleasure doing business with you but thanks for shopping here hehe.."
Sophia: "Can i get the receipt"
Boutique owner: "If already put it in the bag, but don't think you can return any of these clothes. If marked them in our system"
Dylan: "Can we get going these boxes are kinda heavy.."
Sophia: "Have a nice day miss, hope we won't meet again.. (bitch)"
View attachment 1397240

Dylan: "Did you believe the nerves of that bitch"
Sophia: "Please dylan, not a single word about this ever again"
Dylan: "Why did she barge into our changing room, isn't there a law against that?"
Sophia: "Right.. a law, you want to talk about laws Dylan.. Be happy she didn't call the cops after what you did"
Dylan: "What I did?"
Sophia: "Shut up, just shut up! Your dad is going to kill me when he sees what I spend on the credit card.."
View attachment 1397242

Dylan: "Upside of all this, we have enough clothing for 10 more halloween parties"
Sophia: "That's not funny Dylan"
Dylan: "sorry, but do you know which costume you're gonna go with tomorrow?"
Sophia: "I don't know, my head is not really in the right place now ok"
Dylan: "It's gonna be ok, just pick one and sell the other costumes on ebay"
Sophia: "I just wanna be home and take a bath with some wine a forget this hole day"
View attachment 1397243

Sophia: "Oh no!"
Dylan: "Whats wrong?"
Sophia: "The car is losing power and the dashboard is showing all kinds a allerts"
Dylan: "But you just got it back from the garage??"
Sophia: "I know... God not now, please Dylan call your sister to pick us up"
Dylan: "...."
Sophia: "Dylan?!"
Dylan: "I don't want to freak you out but I have zero reception here.."
View attachment 1397244

Sophia: "Your sister is going to be so worried when we don't get home tonight"
Dylan: "Not sure, maybe she'll throw a party hehe"
Sophia: "When and if a car stops Dylan, please let me do the talking ok"
Dylan: "Maybe I should hide, they probably would pick up a hot lady thinking she is on her own"
Sophia: "If the keep on driving by that might be a good idea.. I'm not planning on spending the night here"
View attachment 1397245
Sophia: "Hiiiii, thank you sooo much for stopping!!"
Robert: "Not many people going this way ma'm, not a great spot to get car problems"
Sophia: "Yeahh one moment everything was fine and al off a sudden on the car light thingies went on"
awam096.png

Robert: "Sounds like you need to take it to a garage"
Sophia: "uh huh, but I can't call anybody as my phone has no reception"
awam097.png

Robert: "Well ma'm my car is kinda full, but I think you two can squeeze in the back"
Sophia: "Oh thank you mister!"
Robert: "Hop back in and I'll drive you to the nearest stop"
awam098.png

Robert: "Here you go boy take a seat."
Sophia: "please sit in the middle as much as possible"
Dylan: "Thanks mister, ummm yeah I'll try"
AWAM099.png

Robert: "I'm Robert by the way"
Sophia: "Oh sorry hehe I'm Sophia and this is Dylan"
Dylan: "Thanks Robert"
Robert: "Looks like you need to take a seat on his lap Sophia"
AWAM100.png

Robert: "Not to worry the next motel is a 30 min drive, I'm sure we can call a garage for you there."
Sophia: "Oh ok that deosnt seem to long, whats in these boxes if I might ask."
Dylan: Let me just slide my short of reall quick and enjoy this 30 min drive
Robert: "Full of rocks ma'm, I sell those babies to the gift shops"
awam101.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes