Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sophya!!!!!!!!!Who is Sophya?Could somebody tell me please sicne I understand so little about the game :LOL:
not sure if this is a justified question or comment Killjoys... We are a global community of fans and belittling based on a typo or lack of knowledge of English as a slur at a new member to me that isn't cool... my two cents...

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
not sure if this is a justified question or comment Killjoys... We are a global community of fans and belittling based on a typo or lack of knowledge of English as a slur at a new member to me that isn't cool... my two cents...
Equally.. maybe I'm missing the point? (and if so I apologise).. or joke but Globsis I don't see the humour (per your response).. this is a comment on an old post by a newer member so context is lost.. does this justify the response.. sorry if this seems to be critical or if I am talking out of place but I think we are all better than this.... or am I wrong?..

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Equally.. maybe I'm missing the point? (and if so I apologise).. or joke but Globsis I don't see the humour (per your response).. this is a comment on an old post by a newer member so context is lost.. does this justify the response.. sorry if this seems to be critical or if I am talking out of place but I think we are all better than this.... or am I wrong?..
Don't hit me - as they say, "The hand trembled." And it's also the first time I've seen this game (the same new user as Killjoys). So it's not my fault. And English is not my native language - so maybe I misunderstood. :cry:

Jun 8, 2020
Oh poker night, you always end like this. Hope you have enjoyed the ride. (Considering I want to do my own project one day, I really need to shore up some of the things I noticed when editing, sheesh.)
Great pictures, nice storyline and ending. But for me it became a lol comic as soon as i saw those idiotic big cocks. So sad to destroy a nice story with this. Sophia deserves men with a normal (big) penis like in the real world.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Don't hit me - as they say, "The hand trembled." And it's also the first time I've seen this game (the same new user as Killjoys). So it's not my fault. And English is not my native language - so maybe I misunderstood. :cry:
I would like to think this is an mutually equal forum where creative expression can be heard with out judgement.. Sorry if I singled you out but this does draw attention to the negative vibe (whether intended or not) that can be so detrimental in what should be a supportive environment for creativity or expression.. only my opinion...

Reactions: globsis and Old Dog

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
My guess is that Dylan and Sam are waiting with boners the size of Mt Everest. Make sure to turn the lights on...we don't want to miss any of the action.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Well we were not planning on this but lets hope our room is ok"
Robert: "This motel is oke, not a 5 star thing but good enough for a night"
Dylan: I hope there is just one bed hehe

awamm076.png

Robert: "Good night you two, see you tomorrow morning "
Sophia: "Sleeep well Robert, and thank you so much for everything"
Robert: "Sure thang, have a good night and don't let the bedbugs bite "
awamm077.png

Dylan: "Well this is us"
Sophia: "Ok, let's hope for the best hehe"
Sophia: Jeez his boner is still in full display, I hope he doesn't get any weird ideas about tonight

awamm078.png

Dylan: "Fugggg this room sucks, this bed feels like its made out of bricks"
Sophia: "Its just for ne night honey"
awamm079.png

Dylan: "I'm so tired"
Sophia: "Why don't you go down to the lobby, you know the Zed guy and get something to eat"
awamm080.png

Dylan: "I dont think the have catering down here..."
Sophia: "Please just get something to eat and drink, its been a really long day. I'll go and get a shower.."
awamm081.png

Dylan: "Get something to eat and drink.., there is nothing down there.."
Sophia: Lets just get a shower and wash all this dirt of me
Dylan: Ohh I will get something alright.. Something that will get you drunk... I'm getting sick and tired of all this stalling. My balls are ready to explode. And it's her fault I'm missing my date tonight...
awamm082.png

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cheesebuns

Feb 22, 2020
Sophia runs into trouble on the way home from poker. This was an experiment in working with two different laptops to create one scene. So it's a bit up and down. I do realize I got too comfortable with Dick Tator's default cock size. I didn't think about posting these when making, but maybe someone will enjoy it.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes