Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
:sneaky:"A lascivious business style with sexy stockings, and of course, no bra underneath":sneaky:
View attachment 1527827
View attachment 1527831
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like I guessed the outfit correctly in this one:geek:. Only difference is she is wearing a jacket over it and a bra underneath. But she gonna lose those two clothing items at some point of the event anyway;)

Skirt & Jacket :-
Bra, Shirt & Necklace :-

new class-fin.jpg

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Seems like I guessed the outfit correctly in this one:geek:. Only difference is she is wearing a jacket over it and a bra underneath. But she gonna lose those two clothing items at some point of the event anyway;)

Skirt & Jacket :-
Bra, Shirt & Necklace :-

Do the 4th task, short version (just a few renders) and let's see how close it is to the L&P original

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Do the 4th task, short version (just a few renders) and let's see how close it is to the L&P original
This would not be possible. To create a classroom scene I have to add several characters to the scene and my PC can barely handle 3 characters:cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This would not be possible. To create a classroom scene I have to add several characters to the scene and my PC can barely handle 3 characters:cry:
Most of the students in the classroom also haven't had their assets identified. If Ivrol would like to help, that would speed things along. Or ideally L&P gets of his high horse and releases his asset list, like devs are increasingly doing these days

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You could get away 3+ characters if you pose it in a certain way.
I will try a classroom render and see how it goes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
I feel your pain.....
Yep...it is the story of a potato pc user
L&P gets of his high horse and releases his asset list
Highly unlikely
You could get away 3+ characters if you pose it in a certain way.
I will try a classroom render and see how it goes
But the process is too long I have to render one or two character at a time with canvas turned on in the render setting and put together everything in the post processing. It is just too much work.
But you have a 3070 right:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes