• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Why locals don't like tourists in Italy...
(Alyssa and Sophia)
Who on earth told you this, dear bro?
You made my day. :LOL:

We here always liked them, oh if we did... and we're used to give them a warm welcome and unforgettable farewell gifts after done all what they deserved to, you know.
Ah, by the way, the Italian Master classes for foreigners are always open, if needed. :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff, absolutely great as always. Keep on doing this way, you (and all the other skilled good friends here, of course) are the true AWAM dev.

With best regards.

Last edited:

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
I will make a little story with a 'happy ending' ;)
I've already rendered 3 images and I want 8-9 more to finish so it will be ready during the week, probaly at Tuesday-Wednesday
Keep up the good work, we all love it!
I personally prefer it when there are more people in the scenes you make. Maybe they can get caught or watched this time..

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah! LandLady, make no sense to me and make me lose all passion to the plot of the game. A Wife and Mother still in my heart. I think we must contact the dev and ask he/she to keep the original project in safe to a release when the project is over.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yeah! LandLady, make no sense to me and make me lose all passion to the plot of the game. A Wife and Mother still in my heart. I think we must contact the dev and ask he/she to keep the original project in safe to a release when the project is over.
Pretty sure the plot will remain the same but it will avoid mentioning a few things like other incest games have done and there will be a incest patch that will restore it.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I will make a little story with a 'happy ending' ;)
I've already rendered 3 images and I want 8-9 more to finish so it will be ready during the week, probaly at Tuesday-Wednesday
Thanks for your attention, dear leonox... just can't await what good you will be able to share once again.

With best regards.

Reactions: leonox

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Pretty sure the plot will remain the same but it will avoid mentioning a few things like other incest games have done and there will be a incest patch that will restore it.
Hhmmm... you have a good point here, the same happened in the past also with other games.
We will see how it ends, I guess. Always blessed are these puritan hypocrites, other than Patreons.

With best regards.

Reactions: Lekang121
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes