Feb 3, 2021
Sophia: "hahaha oh Come on Dylan let is rest.."
Dylan: "Why? I've you're too tired and find it weird, let me do it"
Sophia: "Honey I'm really feeling a bit drunk and I just want to relax"
Dylan: "that's fine go get relaxed"
Sophia: "...."
View attachment 1645166

Sophia: "*yawn* ok..."
Dylan: Is she ok with me taking the lead here... god look at her..
Sophia: "Just don't ask me to do anything ok"
Dylan: "yeah sure sure"
Dylan: Need to be careful not to cross any lines again..
Sophia: I'm just gonna close my eyes and let him do his thing, it won't be my responsibility
View attachment 1645167

Dylan: "Is it ok if I touch your legs"
Sophia: "mm mm"
Dylan: "ok"
Dylan: Careful now
Sophia: I wonder what he is planning
View attachment 1645168

Sophia: "What are you going to do.."
Dylan: "Just relax. I'm gonna use your legs to jerk off.. if if thats ok"
Dylan: "..."
Sophia: Just let it happen
Sophia: "...ok but don't spray all over me.. I don't want to shower again.."
Dylan: "...ok I'll do my best"
View attachment 1645169

Dylan: "ahh yes..mmm this feels nice"
Sophia: Damn not the talking again...
Dylan: "mmm you like this? huh you liked to get fucked like this"
Sophia: "Dylan please no talking"
Dylan: "Hey I'm doing all the work here..."
Sophia: "..."
Dylan: "Just roll play a bit with me.. that would really help me cum in no time"
Dylan: "you like feeling this big dick between your legs you dirty girl"
Dylan: "I know you like it"
Sophia: God I can't believe I'm doing this
Sophia: "mmm yes pump that big dick between my legs"
Dylan: holly shit she's doing it
Dylan: "Tell me you liked to be fucked you dirty girl"
Sophia: "ahhh yes please fuck me.."
Dylan: "...."

View attachment 1645191

Dylan: "I know you want this big dick inside your"
Sophia: "Noooo"
Dylan: "God now what??"

Sophia: "What the hell do you think you're doing..."
Dylan: "...."
View attachment 1645192
Where can I find all the parts?

Reactions: interblade

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
An easier option(for me at least) would be to move back and have the hand on the edge of the step
Or twist a bit the torso/chest to the left, so the hand could naturally land where it is now. Could be even better if you think a bit... since she is leaning backwards, that hand should sustain the main body weight... but as it is now the landing point for the hand is off from the gravity centre. She would struggle to sustain herself with that hand.
If you move the hand to the left it would be even worse from this point of view, but yes it would look better :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Where can I find all the parts?
Each one of these posts quotes the previous part of the story. Just keep clicking on the person's name in the top of the quote (you'll see a tiny up arrow next to it) and it will take you to that older post. Keep doing that and eventually you'll make it back to the first part (which is what I did). I use Firefox which allows me to click with my middle mouse button which will bring up the previous post in a new tab so I have each part in separate tabs to follow along.

Reactions: interblade

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Not all Blender is written in Python. It looks like the Cloth Simulation part is written in C.
Naturally, when it comes to calculations and numbers Python is slow as ... L&P's helper :sneaky:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Not all Blender is written in Python. It looks like the Cloth Simulation part is written in C.
Naturally, when it comes to calculations and numbers Python is slow as ... L&P's helper :sneaky:
Blender is almost only written in C/C++, then they wrapped the C/C++ api in python so it is very easy for scripting.
But in the end the code that is executed even from a python script is always C/C++ because it's much more performant as it can access to the GPU directly and to other hw optimizations depending on the platform you are running it on.
You can have a look at the code ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Or twist a bit the torso/chest to the left, so the hand could naturally land where it is now. Could be even better if you think a bit... since she is leaning backwards, that hand should sustain the main body weight... but as it is now the landing point for the hand is off from the gravity centre. She would struggle to sustain herself with that hand.
If you move the hand to the left it would be even worse from this point of view, but yes it would look better :)
Twisting the torso would throw the other arm out of place and also the leg as well.

Last edited:

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
Had my monitor set up for another type of work and forgot to color grade it before opening up daz which left me a color mess to take care in Photoshop. Still salvaged a couple of renders but I'm not happy with the final result.

Here, I know there are some fans of this storyline.

Direct Link:

Last edited:

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
I wonder what was on their mind when they made this nurse outfit.... glossy dress.... :unsure: it's kinda odd
You can change the material or just reduce glossiness. I tried to keep within the game so I just used the same assets with the modifications I could see from the very few renders it showed up on the original game.

Reactions: Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes