Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
BENNETT'S FLAT PART 4:
SABF0045.jpg Sophia "I'm feeling so hot and horny after that Dance. Who's going to help me out properly here?"
SABF0046.jpg Sophia "Hmm... such big Boys. Do you like the view?""
SABF0047.jpg Joe "Finest piece of Ass I've seen. Can't believe a Husband neglected such a Goddess."
SABF0048.jpg Darren "Look at this. You are soaked down here you poor baby. Let's take care of that."
SABF0049.jpg Sophia "Oh yes... don't stop."
SABF0050.jpg Darren "Holy shit..."
Sophia "Ohh...mmm...yeah... faster."
SABF0051.jpg Darren pounded away so hard and fast Sophia started sliding across the floor. He grabbed her Buttocks and pulled Sophia back as he thrusted harder and harder.
5 minutes later...
SABF0052.jpg Joe "My go...Ho ho holy shit it's Christmas."
SABF0053.jpg Sophia felt like she was going to pass out as she came for a 3rd time while Joe wildly slammed her.
10 minutes later...
SABF0054.jpg Sophia "Ohh god... I don't think I can stand up. What did you do to me?"
SABF0055.jpg Sophia "So sore... guys... that was amazing but I really have to get home."
Darren "Well I hope we'll be seeing you again. Your so sexy lady, I still got me a boner."
Joe "I'd like to try that other hole out. Looks to me like you've had some fun there already."
Sophia "Sorry guys... Got Work in a few hours... Rain check?"

THE END?

Last edited:

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
BENNETT'S FLAT PART 4:
View attachment 360238 Sophia "I'm feeling so hot and horny after that Dance. Who's going to help me out properly here?"
View attachment 360227 Sophia "Hmm... such big Boys. Do you like the view?""
View attachment 360228 Joe "Finest piece of Ass I've seen. Can't believe a Husband neglected such a Goddess."
View attachment 360241 Darren "Look at this. You are soaked down here you poor baby. Let's take care of that."
View attachment 360242 Sophia "Oh yes... don't stop."
View attachment 360243 Darren "Holy shit..."
Sophia "Ohh...mmm...yeah... faster."
View attachment 360244 Darren pounded away so hard and fast Sophia started sliding across the floor. He grabbed her Buttocks and pulled Sophia back as he thrusted harder and harder.
5 minutes later...
View attachment 360245 Joe "My go...Ho ho holy shit it's Christmas."
View attachment 360246 Sophia felt like she was going to pass out as she came for a 3rd time while Joe wildly slammed her.
10 minutes later...
View attachment 360247 Sophia "Ohh god... I don't think I can stand up. What did you do to me?"
View attachment 360248 Sophia "So sore... guys... that was amazing but I really have to get home."
Darren "Well I hope we'll be seeing you again. Your so sexy lady, I still got me a boner."
Joe "I'd like to try that other hole out. Looks to me like you've had some fun there already."
Sophia "Sorry guys... Got Work in a few hours... Rain check?"

THE END?
Hoping for Chapter 5

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Made most of them a while back. Might well be my last Fan Art as i am so busy busy busy on my own project, but never say never ;) Leonox has some really sexy stuff and Lexx and Lockhear are still so awesome plus their are many others here too now I've lost track there is much going on here now :)
Which is your project name?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes