Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I managed to fit three characters into a scene on my little 4G video card. Of course, there wasn't much left of the bathroom or Liam after I was done chopping polygons out of the scene. With Liam, what you see is all there is, everything not visible isn't in the scene, he doesn't look pretty behind that door! ;)

AWAM Bathroom - Neil Enters Shower 7.jpg
Sophia: Ohhhh... Neil... what are you doing to me, mmmmm.....
Neil: I am better than Liam?
Sophia: You know you are... *moan*

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The last bathroom scene from another angle... there's not much left that is out of the camera's view. I am just surprised I was able to do three characters, normally difficult in a complex scene with only 4G video memory.
Anyone have a spare 12G RTX3060 laying around? ;)

I just realized I could have also removed most of Neil and Sophia's arms on this side... teach them for cheating!!! :D
Screenshot 2022-02-21 202231.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
how do you do that cut parts of the body
1> Click the body part you wish to hide (this also means the geometry won't be loaded into your video card's memory)
1SELECT.jpg

2> Click on the EYE icon in your scene (upper right window normally) to tell it to hide it...
2EYE_ICON.jpg

3> You're done! This would be the result...
3RESULT.jpg

It will hide it, which can be handy for many reasons, but that also means you free up valuable video memory.

Hope this helps.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Created my Dylan character. He's well endowed, LOL. Not sure how big he is in game, but this will do for now. I couldn't seem to apply any skin texture to the genitals using the default Max texture, so I went searching for another character to rip their skin off and apply it to Dylan. There's lots of options, but many of them have whisker stubble which I don't like. I finally found one that seemed to fit nicely. Anyhow, here's a quick render of him and a list of the assets I used...

Character - Dylan (Max G3M).jpg

Dylan:
Character: FWSA Max for Tween Ryan 7

Hair: Jimmy Flip Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s)

Skin: Mateo G3M (smooth skin, no whiskers, needed for genitals)

For his genitals, I use the normal G3M Genitals and a small percentage of "GeorgeGens" which can go quite huge if you wish (George is large in all ways)... (If you ever played "Daughter for Desert", George is the detective in it, loved his character!)

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
thanks brother, let's see if my toaster can render faster xd
A fast way to hide multiple parts at once is to CTRL+CLICK on the EYE Icon and it will hide it, and all child objects attached to it. If you click on the main part of the HAND for example (back and palm of it) and hide it, you still have each of the fingers. Where as if you CTRL+CLICK the hand, it will vanish along with all the fingers (because they're children of the hand).

CTRL+CLICK is also perfect for hiding a character along with all the clothes, hair, genitals etc... with one click.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr goose

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Ever tried to hide a wall or roof and use a dome for lighting ? Even my 3060 can hardly handle multiple light sources in a closed room. Too many shadows
I don't have much problems with the multiple lights, though I am not one to normally go crazy with them anyhow. I like your idea, I'll give it a shot. The main problem which eats up video memory is geometry I think.

A 3060 would be FAR better than what I have. I only have a GTX1050TI which has 4Gigs. I want a 12G 3060, the extra memory would go a LONG way to improving things for me.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Created my Dylan character. He's well endowed, LOL. Not sure how big he is in game, but this will do for now. I couldn't seem to apply any skin texture to the genitals using the default Max texture, so I went searching for another character to rip their skin off and apply it to Dylan. There's lots of options, but many of them have whisker stubble which I don't like. I finally found one that seemed to fit nicely. Anyhow, here's a quick render of him and a list of the assets I used...

View attachment 1667627

Dylan:
Character: FWSA Max for Tween Ryan 7

Hair: Jimmy Flip Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s)

Skin: Mateo G3M (smooth skin, no whiskers, needed for genitals)

For his genitals, I use the normal G3M Genitals and a small percentage of "GeorgeGens" which can go quite huge if you wish (George is large in all ways)... (If you ever played "Daughter for Desert", George is the detective in it, loved his character!)
wow

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't have much problems with the multiple lights, though I am not one to normally go crazy with them anyhow. I like your idea, I'll give it a shot. The main problem which eats up video memory is geometry I think.

A 3060 would be FAR better than what I have. I only have a GTX1050TI which has 4Gigs. I want a 12G 3060, the extra memory would go a LONG way to improving things for me.
I used to have great fun rendering with my 1070 thank goodness I upgraded

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I used to have great fun rendering with my 1070 thank goodness I upgraded
I may just say "screw it" and pay the inflated prices to get something better. Gotta wait a while longer for my financial situation to stabilize (things are topsy turvy since my wife died a few months ago). I am looking at something like a 3060 with 12G of VRAM. Not the fastest, but faster than my 1050 and the 12G will allow me to use denoising to offset the slower rendering times as I do now. The only limits I have now is the low VRAM.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I may just say "screw it" and pay the inflated prices to get something better. Gotta wait a while longer for my financial situation to stabilize (things are topsy turvy since my wife died a few months ago). I am looking at something like a 3060 with 12G of VRAM. Not the fastest, but faster than my 1050 and the 12G will allow me to use denoising to offset the slower rendering times as I do now. The only limits I have now is the low VRAM.
I was lucky enough to get hold of 3070 TI at normal prices and not the inflated prices that scammers are charging.
Sorry to hear about your wife,keep well

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I don't know you but my Condolences. <3

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Hey man, so sorry to read about your wife, you have our sympathies. I'm sure that speaks for all. Things will be topsy-turvy but they'll get better, keep doing the great work you're doing!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes