Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Hey! Decided to try my hand on Daz3D animation... turns out it is either full stock animations or totally handmade ones... no in-between... :cautious:

It's problematic and tedious to make any alterations on pre-made ones, and the process of making one from scratch with poor IK controls is seizure inducing. I do not know how this animators create them to put them on the store, definitely earned my respect.

Turns out is a good thing L&P decided to port to blender, the environment there is way better IMO.

TL;DR First animation on Daz3D, probably last... enjoy it if you can :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and DeShawn

"Sauna Time"

View attachment 1693692
Poor work with female genitals, very simple animation. The model just moves back and forth

Reactions: Kobudo27
Jun 27, 2021
Man, that is awesome! I am wishing for Sam & Sophia in the hot tub or in the tree house while Dylan is asking about his mom?

Hey! Decided to try my hand on Daz3D animation... turns out it is either full stock animations or totally handmade ones... no in-between... :cautious:

It's problematic and tedious to make any alterations on pre-made ones, and the process of making one from scratch with poor IK controls is seizure inducing. I do not know how this animators create them to put them on the store, definitely earned my respect.

Turns out is a good thing L&P decided to port to blender, the environment there is way better IMO.

TL;DR First animation on Daz3D, probably last... enjoy it if you can :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and DeShawn

"Sauna Time"

View attachment 1693692

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Not bad, but why with an erection? Is Mr. Clark on potency pills? I doubt it))) Of course, it's a matter of taste, but L&P would do it plausibly.
Penis of a healthy person) talking to a woman View attachment 1693981
Poor work with female genitals, very simple animation. The model just moves back and forth
I don't understand hahaha, your problem is with the size? or the erection?
Let's remember that he is naked in the shower with the goddess Sophia, I don't know any man who would NOT get hard :ROFLMAO:

And lastly, I'm not L&P, nor I never claimed to be. I'm just a fan who likes using the universe he created to make renders. Comparing us, even more in a derogatory way, makes little sense. ;)

Yeap, here you are right! The genitals part was my fault, could have done something about it but I forgot :ROFLMAO:

Regarding the movement, it falls on what I've tried to explain.. The creator of the original animation has made keyframes in all the frames and ALL the bones haha. So, changing anything but the pace is a very tedious task that I was not in the mood for :oops:

Maybe if I wake up one day and try to tackle doing an original one, I'll be sure to pay attention to these details! :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jude6 and globsis

Insys

Sep 17, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes