Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i agree on not liking it either but yes its a kink that others do have,

but 1} dont leave the site, your to good to have around.

2) if you go any other sites that have VNs, your going to find it there as well, its on all the sites, its a kink that some like.

3} you just have to ignore it, avoid it, and or delete it if see it , and just move on to the next one.
Thanks, yeah, I'll definitely be making liberal use of the IGNORE feature I think.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I'm not sure if I want to remain on F95 any longer. I just got a warning from F95 because I told someone their "art" portraying a man's extreme abuse of a woman was garbage, and it was. It showed a bloodied and bruised face of a woman while some "man" kicked her in the face!!!

If this is what F95 supports, than I don't think I wish to remain here. If I vanish, you'll know why. I see some stuff, like domination, usually of a sexual nature etc... but this wasn't sexual. It was horrible abuse. If that is seen as a mere kink, that it is one twisted, sick world and this site is probably not for me.
Night Hacker, you are a talented artist and a valuable contributor to this community. If I were ever to collaborate it would be with someone who has demonstrated the talent and temperament that you have shown here. It would be a loss for us if you were to leave.
Sincerely, Jack.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not sure if I want to remain on F95 any longer. I just got a warning from F95 because I told someone their "art" portraying a man's extreme abuse of a woman was garbage, and it was. It showed a bloodied and bruised face of a woman while some "man" kicked her in the face!!!

If this is what F95 supports, than I don't think I wish to remain here. If I vanish, you'll know why. I see some stuff, like domination, usually of a sexual nature etc... but this wasn't sexual. It was horrible abuse. If that is seen as a mere kink, that it is one twisted, sick world and this site is probably not for me.
Totally agree mate, I know in the past i have done some renders of Dylan in a very bad light but it has also been done in fun to show that i really don't like the kid, but it was also a sort of one of thing as i don't really care for that crap myself i did it more out of jest for all the Dylan lovers. But i do understand your point there is just some art that takes it to the extreme and why the moderators will defend it is beyond me.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
So...not to go off topic and it will remain with this one post but am I the only one to get banned from posting in the actual AWAM thread?

If so, know that it was for the high-crime of typing that it will likely never be finished and the dev is on a pace that blatantly screams this fact. However, that if it is ever finished it cannot be before 2030 and that essentially constitutes a scam.

I'm not here every day so maybe they revoked reply privileges from others but I find it kinda funny that stating the obvious will get you banned on a site that is full of insanely taboo sexual kinks (which I'm all for!!).

Either way, keep making art everyone. Keep making it and, in fact, I'd love to see us all band together to just out-create the actual dev. I'd love to see that. Either way, I'll shut up and get back to enjoying the art now. Thanks.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021

I mean, I hear ya. If there is nothing inherently sexual about it the art does seem...odd.
I'm well on record as saying that there is A LOT of stuff on this site that I just don't like. I'm personally not into trans/futa stuff. Beastiality is gross to me. Furry stuff does nothing for me. Etc.
Also, that there are fetishes that I'm not ok with IRL but don't mind in a story. These are NTR/cuck stuff, invest, etc.

However, I understand that this isn't real life and a sexual kink is just that so I'm not the type of person to complain about any of it. If in a fictional story I'm down for whatever!

Yet, blatant violence with zero sexual connection does seem a bit wrong. Like, violence for the sake of it might get someone off sexually but I'm not sure that's the direction any site like this would want to go, even if it allows just about anything else.

I guess this is a long-winded say of saying I see your point and mostly agree.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Totally agree mate, I know in the past i have done some renders of Dylan in a very bad light but it has also been done in fun to show that i really don't like the kid, but it was also a sort of one of thing as i don't really care for that crap myself i did it more out of jest for all the Dylan lovers. But i do understand your point there is just some art that takes it to the extreme and why the moderators will defend it is beyond me.
None of that bothered me. I am not a fan of many of the sexual deviations I see, I am more old fashioned when it comes to what I like, but I understand that sort of thing, and the obvious humour we all do in here. What this one phsycopath posted (his description of himself, not mine) was just blatent violence with no sexual connotation at all.

I guess in the future I'll have to restrain myself from commenting and simply use ignore. I wasn't the only person to get angry at their posts.

Ah well, I won't go on about it.

Still working on my own visual novel... rendering some scenes on my hardware is challenging. I have come up with some creative ways to render a scene though. In a few I would do a spot render of half the scene with the aspects of it I don't render hidden. Then I'll do a second spot render of the other part of the scene and combine them later. It's still faster to do it this way and I get my denoised image. I noted that video cards are FINALLY coming down in price, so I may take some cash I saved up from a while back and finally get something with more VRAM, a 3060 with 12GB maybe (hey, better, and faster than my 4GB 1050!)

ONE character I created REALLY slowed my entire computer down like crazy! I couldn't figure out why at first, I checked everything in my scene. It ended up being the male character's HAIR of all things! When I deleted his hair my computer went from 1 frame per second to a smooth framerate! I tried out different hair and it was fine. I don't know how they made that hair, but I plan on DELETING that asset from my library! It's called "SHORT CROPPED HAIR".

globsis

Jan 14, 2018

ONE character I created REALLY slowed my entire computer down like crazy! I couldn't figure out why at first, I checked everything in my scene. It ended up being the male character's HAIR of all things! When I deleted his hair my computer went from 1 frame per second to a smooth framerate! I tried out different hair and it was fine. I don't know how they made that hair, but I plan on DELETING that asset from my library! It's called "SHORT CROPPED HAIR".
Try to reduce the quality of hair textures. For example .
And yes, the hair is the heaviest in Daz at the moment.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

You got a warning for saying a person art was rubbish because of the abusive content towards her?

Night Hacker any art on here that shows any kind of abusive behavior towards females is garbage and I stand with you on this one.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You got a warning for saying a person art was rubbish because of the abusive content towards her?

Night Hacker any art on here that shows any kind of abusive behavior towards females is garbage and I stand with you on this one.
I find it refreshing that so many here have a touch of Chivalry running through their veins. One of my all time favorite movies (book first) is Ivanhoe 1952 (Robert Taylor and Elizabeth Taylor and Joan Fontaine).:)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks, yeah, I'll definitely be making liberal use of the IGNORE feature I think.
Yes please do that rather than leaving.

There are some kinks I just don't get. What you described of violence towards women is certainly one I can't stand. Unfortunately it seems at times to be increasing in general in society which is disturbing. I fear this might be a case where life imitates art because if boys think it is ok in a fictional virtual world, it affects their perception in the real world.

Ignore is definitely a great feature so please use that instead.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Night Hacker, you are a talented artist and a valuable contributor to this community. If I were ever to collaborate it would be with someone who has demonstrated the talent and temperament that you have shown here. It would be a loss for us if you were to leave.
Sincerely, Jack.
I totally agree with Jack. Your erotic art along with many others is valued and appreciated. Please stay.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone figured out the character asset used for... well... I forget his name in game, LOL... this guy...
screenshot1307.jpg

I managed to figure out his hair. While browsing for an alternate asset that didn't slow my computer to a crawl the other day, I stumbled upon which appears to be the same hair asset used for this guy. Now I just need to figure out what character to use. I thought I found him with the G3M character named , but he isn't the right one. Doesn't have the eye colour and his eyebrows are all too thick etc. The shape of this guys eyes are unique as well, the upper, outer edge of his eyes slope down, where as most others do not. I'll keep looking... oh, and his teeth seem fairly unique in appearance as well.

Oct 1, 2020
Zac
Has anyone figured out the character asset used for... well... I forget his name in game, LOL... this guy...
View attachment 1738117

I managed to figure out his hair. While browsing for an alternate asset that didn't slow my computer to a crawl the other day, I stumbled upon which appears to be the same hair asset used for this guy. Now I just need to figure out what character to use. I thought I found him with the G3M character named , but he isn't the right one. Doesn't have the eye colour and his eyebrows are all too thick etc. The shape of this guys eyes are unique as well, the upper, outer edge of his eyes slope down, where as most others do not. I'll keep looking... oh, and his teeth seem fairly unique in appearance as well.

Aldonjoe

Dec 6, 2020
[QUOTE="Jack Adams, post: 77881
The imaginative art offered by our artists continues to flow between instalments of AWAM. What I offergate. It is your job to find a way past the gate.
View attachment 1719355
Now I'm expected to dive into this lagoon to obtain the means to defeat what is corrupting my family.
View attachment 1719356
I'm going to have to lose the leathers. 100 laps a day in the pool doesn't change that. View attachment 1719358
Here I go! I hope that I don't regret this.
View attachment 1719359
I don't know how deep this lagoon is or what is down there.
View attachment 1719360
OK Sophia. Before you go down, relax and oxygenate.
[/QUOTE]

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
That hair always looked to me as something that walked on four legs and was possibly climbing trees before ending up on his head.
Well it certainly looks unattached and wig like, so you could be right.
Zac is a promising, if outside contender in the Sophia "Who gets there first?" race. But for the hair conundrum, this guy's got spunk and panache. Despite being cock-blocked by his mom in an earlier episode of AWAM, Zac's finest moment is assured.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I appreciate Aldonjoe's reference to my Sophia-based story. I am curious what the associated comment was?
I have several renders ready for my next scene. This scene is Sam-centered as a follow up on Shayne's directive given in Scene 41 (page 840, posted March 6th). The following is the first instalment of Scene 48 which I call, "All Dope Abandon Ye Who Enter Here".
A48001 Her build and bearing is that of a warrior, and she has proven herself taking down Clark.jpg
Her build and bearing is that of a warrior, and she has proven herself taking down Clark.
A48002 She is receiving directions from that old man. It smells like she is being set up.jpg
She is receiving directions from that old man. It smells like she is being set up.
A48003 She is ready for action, and still takes time to acknowledge a citizen reading in the p...jpg
She is ready for action, and still takes time to acknowledge a citizen reading in the park.
A48004 Ah, enter pusher stage left.jpg
Ah, enter pusher stage left.
A48005 What's going on here.jpg
What's going on here?
A48006 Hightail it. We'll hook up later.jpg
Hightail it! We'll hook up later!

As clarification to avoid audience confusion, this is a cross-over story. Jack is telling the story from several points of view, merging several games in the process. I hope that new readers will find this enjoyable watching characters from other stories interacting with the AWAM characters we know so well.
With appreciation, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes