Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Guys,
I'm New here, can you please help me in how to create render as a nice pics?
I have no idea how to create.
Please Help me.
Thanks In advance.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did a little digging around, and for those of us on Team Ellie, I believe the dildo Sophia finds on day 3 is the Scraper Dildo from Renderotica available .

I'm currently downloading the asset, so I'll experiment a little (for Science), and once I figure out a good image host, post it and see what everyone thinks.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Did a little digging around, and for those of us on Team Ellie, I believe the dildo Sophia finds on day 3 is the Scraper Dildo from Renderotica available .

I'm currently downloading the asset, so I'll experiment a little (for Science), and once I figure out a good image host, post it and see what everyone thinks.

There ya go... safe as a newborn's smile.

Last edited:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
any good streams or videos of 3d art being made with daz?
The time it takes is insane. A high quality render on a Very Good rendering machine.. an hour. Pare things down, smaller renders.. say 10 minutes per frame. Thats probably going to be very noticeably low quality. 24 frames per second = 240 minutes . 4 hours rendering for one minute. 40 hours solid of your graphics cards going balls to the wall for 10 minutes of smaller not great quality video. For very good quality multiply that times 12 or 24

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes