And during the beach scene on day 16:
Ellie and Christine wear

and the beach is a modification of

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
School Classroom

another little story i've done
sorry for the bad english but i try my best
and of course sorry for the bad quali with Zac's skin. don't know what it is maybe the light or something else. but i don't wanna render the scenes again. it take a lot of time.
Good morning, Barklay.

Thanks for sharing your hard work.
You did very good. Keep on going, it's an interesting plot and well conceived too, first of all.
I liked also the renderings. About characters' proportions, perhaps Zac here isn't as tall as he deserved to maybe, in my own opinion, but anyway your story goes and it's really worth to be continued.

With best wishes and regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Good morning, yedwoo. You did something awesome here!
She's not a cutie only... she's literally gorgeous.
Far better than the original, because you were able to catch her expression, showing malice and innocence at the same time, and so demonstrating you studied her character in deep before starting drawing.
This is class, mate, five stars to your hard work an a big thumbs up to you.

Keep on this way, just can't await... I want to have a story with Ellie just right now!

With best regards.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hehehe, what morphs to use is probably one of the hardest things to work out. I'm curious what everyone else uses for breasts etc.

Old dog - UnRen is your friend. You can use it to extract both the code and the images, although you may need something like XConvert to batch convert to something useable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Ellie: Mrs Turner i'm not sure we should do it and if mom wakes up..
Mrs Turner: don't be such a pussy, especially since I'm with your mom drink a lot of wine, she got drunk and now sleeps like a dead, you won’t even wake up her shooting from a gun :sneaky: View attachment 405210
Mrs Turner: Oh yeah baby, like this. Two fingers? Give me more!!! View attachment 405212
Mrs Turner: Ahhh, like this, yes, whole palm yess, work more do not be afraid
Ellie: Ohh (these sloppy sounds so exciting) View attachment 405213
Mrs Turner: Ahhh, fist me, deeperrr Ellie deeperr
Ellie:Mmm (she just has a limit? Check this now!;)) View attachment 405218
Ellie: Well get this naughty bitch:devilish:
Mrs Turner: Oh yeah baby is what i was waiting for, Yeess. Hmm (it seems to me or the door opened?) View attachment 405222
Sophia: What the hell is that noise? View attachment 405224
Sophia: What the hell is going on here???:eek: View attachment 405225
Felts from fear or from arousal, most likely because of everything that was happening now with the little girl in her head, she could not restrain herself and peeing on the floor..
Ellie: Moomm:mad::mad::mad: View attachment 405231
What do MILFs do when their children sleep...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOVE crossovers!!

School Classroom
School sex is one of the best!

Public scenes are always interesting!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was going to comment that Sofia's boobs look a little small, but then I got Measure Metrics out, and apparently straight out the box, Gen8 is 36DD, which is actually slightly bigger than the 36D she says she is.

But methinks 36D is inaccurate.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes