Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
lust and passion update playable day14 but i can not join patreon becouse i from india and in my country i can't pay patreon
becouse of goverment apply strict rule
so anybody have link ya some info about playable day 14 please share with me
You can use Subscribestars.

Reactions: globsis

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sophia thinking is Alyssa checking me out?

View attachment 1884927
After being bullied by a certain wolf(you know who you are)he altered my render so he is my modified render
View attachment 1885412
I am confused on what could have been in error of the first. She is, as always, gorgeous and my only thoughts were that a proper one arm row is done with the entire back, Shoulders to butt parallel to the ground. This would mean that Sophia would need to lower her upper body more or raise her lower back. Also it looks like she is using a 50 lb weight and that is impressive considering her overall tone. Other than those incredibly minor points I liked your presentation immensely.:)

Reactions: Old Dog

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm not sure what that is?

Incidentally, you can grab the car I used in the following bundle of retro cars...
My guess is that he meant "Cutout Opacity" (mental sound-a-like), and was basically saying fix it by making it mostly invisible. Although combining translucent refracting glass with partially reduced opacity would likely produce a double image. Not useful for your scene, but might make for an interesting drunken double-vision effect.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am confused on what could have been in error of the first. She is, as always, gorgeous and my only thoughts were that a proper one arm row is done with the entire back, Shoulders to butt parallel to the ground. This would mean that Sophia would need to lower her upper body more or raise her lower back. Also it looks like she is using a 50 lb weight and that is impressive considering her overall tone. Other than those incredibly minor points I liked your presentation immensely.:)
The know what the Beard of knowledge is like?
It was just a minor change in the camera angle and the camera moved closure so noting too big and I do like the result.Did you even notice my presious in the render?
I see what you mean and I will try it out with the back/arms later on tonight and I nay even try the wet skin look again on this render

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The know what the Beard of knowledge is like?
It was just a minor change in the camera angle and the camera moved closure so noting too big and I do like the result.Did you even notice my presious in the render?
I see what you mean and I will try it out with the back/arms later on tonight and I nay even try the wet skin look again on this render
I did not want to bring up Your Precious as she was clearly there as your enjoyment. She looked wonderful and that is stated as one who is in luv with Sophia. I would not deign to detract from Your Precious role.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes