Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Strongly disagree, the young boy milf stuff is so boring and overdone. I like the Ellie/Aiden stuff because it is different and more exciting. Just my opinion.
So are you agreeing with me that he did a good job and the comments from Abdel saying it was bad are not worth paying attention to. That was the whole point of my note? I even clearly pointed out he did something I did not have interest in, but in such a way it became interesting. Sophia was what made it good for me. It did not have to be Sam. Hell Mr Murray would have been fine. The point she and her daughter were going off within yards of each other made the whole story for me.

Jun 9, 2022

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
Story time :)
This one is for those playing Dylan's route, I heard he finished top 1 in a recent poll ;)

It's a long one, with a slow build-up.

Thanks gkdanuka for the environment, and Alley_Cat for the help on assets.

View attachment 3778887

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any comment / suggestion on what to improve is always welcomed.
Fell free to rewrite the story if you want.
Really good work with this story.

You always offer us quality work. I hope to see a continuity with this version of this AWAM universe. (And to see Sophia more involved in a future episode of course ...).

With a few others on this post you share with us your vision of this universe: thank you for that ... I hope to see even more ...

Have a good Sunday ...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes