Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
gkdanuka Apparently none of them. Beforehand, everything works just fine, I rendered hundreds.
It just happens so suddenly, I think after my windows update today, I restart my laptop, then I can't render my Daz.

ItsNotUs I tried to render a complete character (added hair, clothes, shoes, poses, expression) it work with just one character. Then I added an environment, it then crashed again. So i tried the opposite, I render the same environment without the character, and it worked. But if I add a character then it crashes again. I still can't render until now.
Before this, I've already rendered more than 100 renders with a quite complex scene. Do you think it is possible my memory problem?

naughtynafz I haven't tried. I'll try it.
You say you had a windows update... check to see if the Nvidia drivers also updated. I had a similar issue once and it turned out Nvidia had updated and the newest driver was incompatible with the non-updated version of Daz3d I was using, after rolling back the driver the problem was resolved.

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Good afternoon everyone, can anyone direct to Genesis Aiden and Andre?
Here's a G3 version with skin adjusted included (I'm using a converted G8.1 version in my renders)

1720641246310.png

Figure: (I think head needs to be mixed with another figure, but I wasn't able to indentify it)
Skin: (need to adjust color)
Tatoos: (4D / 5A / 26B)
Hair:

Clothes / accesorries:

david449

Jan 3, 2019
You say you had a windows update... check to see if the Nvidia drivers also updated. I had a similar issue once and it turned out Nvidia had updated and the newest driver was incompatible with the non-updated version of Daz3d I was using, after rolling back the driver the problem was resolved.
you redo the driver update?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes