Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Neglected for years, you have made a decision! You have fallen for the neighbor's boy! He picks out a shabby motel for you both, far out where no one knows you! You are still cautious because you never know who you might run into!

You're about to cheat for the first time and feel guilty, but you can't resist! You know it's wrong, but the tingling in your stomach feels too good! It feels like back in high school, after years, being desired and worshipped by someone again!

Your young lover is about to fuck you like you haven't experienced in years! Your heart pounds and then that... The moment when the most exciting day in your life becomes even more thrilling than you ever dreamed! :oops:

View attachment 3837553

View attachment 3837898

View attachment 3837901
Great art, as always !
Loved the introduction text, and the voyeur cop ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: zaid83 and Bullx

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Great art, as always !
Loved the introduction text, and the voyeur cop ;)
It ain't a voyeur. The cops are already rousting as can be seen from an earlier image. This just increases the size of the sweep nice and free. Interesting paths the story could take. Do the cops ask for compensation then and there? Do they wait for the station house? How far will Sophia go to not be booked for prostitution, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, lewd and lascivious behavior (should have closed the blinds), etc... ? Where does the author go? Does she go? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?

Reactions: Bullx

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...] Where does the author go? [...]
For me the situation is clear. The cops are not from 'the real police'; this is the Patreon Police.

The author of the original story is depicted in the first render - leaning against the wall and with his hands raised. Apparently he violated some important Patreon rules earlier.

In the third image, the Patreon cop is simply doing his job (let's not call him a voyeur): he checks if the Patreon rules regarding minors or teacher-student relationships are being violated. And it looks like they are. This bodes poorly for the author and his Patreon account.

;) [the smiley is for those who may think that I am deadly serious. I am serious but not deadly serious. Say, almost serious]

• Haha
Reactions: Bullx
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes