Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Age, can't do anything, especially since she always went in for sports
Yeah.. that's true as well.. but she does have money and she can afford some body modification.. at the end she should be sexy.. but I see your point. (y)
It's just a different POV.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Your intentions are good but next time please ask the author.. and don't forget to credit his name in your game and/or post.. it's his work as well at the end
I tried to write the publisher inside, but I couldn't put it in by mistake.
Next time I post it, I'll contact the publishers in advance and put it in advance.

Thank you for your attention.
This IS a pirate site. While it would be nice to ask the author, you don't need to. You should still credit him, though.

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This IS a pirate site. While it would be nice to ask the author, you don't need to. You should still credit him, though.
Does the pirates steal from each other? Just asking..
They Had Rules and Regulations

If all you ever did was watch pirate movies, you’d think that being a pirate was easy: no rules other than to attack rich Spanish galleons, drink rum and swing around in the rigging. In reality, most pirate crews had a code which all members were required to acknowledge or sign. These rules included punishments for lying, stealing or fighting on board. Pirates took these articles very seriously and punishments could be severe.
But you can not call this a "steal" anyway..

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
If you really want to hear mine, dear Culay, it seems promising well, if not good at all.
Also their proportions look fine.
Just a matter I'm wondering since a lot ot of time about: why (adult especially) women wouldn't have pubic hair shown? Without it it's like having an intercourse with a baby, you know, so I don't positively like it.

Just my quarter here, of course. These are my own tastes, like ot or leave it.
Why then no dev. leaves us free to choose?

With best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
If you really want to hear mine, dear Culay, it seems promising well, if not good at all.
Also their proportions look fine.
Just a matter I'm wondering since a lot ot of time about: why (adult especially) women wouldn't have pubic hair shown? Without it it's like having an intercourse with a baby, you know, so I don't positively like it.

Just my quarter here, of course. These are my own tastes, like ot or leave it.
Why then no dev. leaces us free to choose?

With best regards.
You kinda answered your own question.. it's just about the taste.
On a woman I would like to see her fully shaved.. on a girl (18+.. don't get me wrong you pervs) maybe a little sexy bush V shape or a small line..

I ll do another render after this one with bush on.. what type do you like? :ROFLMAO: no, seriously.. I don't mind.. let me know what do you like to see her on her pussy... don't tell me an angel with a sword because I can't do that.. something real.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
guys, You must be some kind of maniacs...why such "highbrow debate"?you are like the incredible experts of the Louvre, discussing elementary things...the shape of an intimate hairstyle, the slope of the nipples ... blah blah...
for me there are interesting(exciting) pictures or no...
sorry my eng;)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
guys, You must be some kind of maniacs...why such "highbrow debate"?you are like the incredible experts of the Louvre, discussing elementary things...the shape of an intimate hairstyle, the slope of the nipples ... blah blah...
for me there are interesting(exciting) pictures or no...
sorry my eng;)
Easy answer.. most of us we're still learning and it's not all about placing a hot titty milf on a scene and press the render button so other selfish bastard can fap all day.. and we are on a fanart of AWAM game aren't we?
Asked for feedback and I recived it.. nothing out of common.
If you don't have something constructive to say just keep your mouth shut..

Anyway.. just updated my previous post with the final render on that.

Reactions: JagHond

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
No one violates copyright, since there are simply does not exist, especially since this theme was created for fan art. The only thing that everyone uses here is characters and character names, that's all, the rest - the models are preset and so on are available in the DAZ store, but to argue that someone stole the idea from the author is simply silly! It’s the same as if I’m currently rendering a terminator model and they’ll show me plagiarize his character. It's just fan art or anything more, unlike the author, we do not earn money on this!!)) If they paid us, they would talk differently and this is just noise! 885554.png

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Easy answer.. most of us we're still learning and it's not all about placing a hot titty milf on a scene and press the render button so other selfish bastard can fap all day.. and we are on a fanart of AWAM game aren't we?
Asked for feedback and I recived it.. nothing out of common.
If you don't have something constructive to say just keep your mouth shut..
Yeah, Culay, that's just it. Couldn't agree more here, this one must (or should be, better) always be the spirit, here like elsewhere.
And it's not matter of being able to express ourselves bad or good in a non native language - it's my case, by the way, always trying to do all my worse at it. :LOL: Because in one way or another, we manage to make ourselves understood. If this is our purpose, of course.
And even less does it have to be or not "experts in the Louvre", whatever this should ever mean.
But, if good taste should come in, well ... we hope we all have it, right?
So, Culay, let's keep it short and on topic too.
You said well, and you made me think. It's only a matter of taste, therefore a personal matter.
And then, thank you for your sensitivity and your understanding, and for having satisfied me this time.
And always keep on doing this way, you're doing really great.

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
don't tell me an angel with a sword because I can't do that.. something real.
Wait a minute... this isn't "Star Wars" or something like, am I on it still? :LOL:

Take care, mate. Do as you like it - but a little bush wouldn't anywyay hurt, you know. ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes