Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone have link to the assets to make Sophia and cast. And what morphs are needed. Maybe a duf file to get me in the right area once I get all the assets in place. Very new to Daz3d

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Well... if YOU insist, than this is on your head... you corrupted me. :sneaky: :devilish:

Alyssa returns to the beach the next day when Dylan is in school and it is deserted and decides to take advantage of it and do a little nude sunbathing to even out her tan, ignoring the fact that it is very illegal on a public beach. Well, she gets caught and faces a hefty fine or community service, she chooses the community service, how hard could it be? :cool:

View attachment 1910044 View attachment 1910045 View attachment 1910046 View attachment 1910047 View attachment 1910048 View attachment 1910049 View attachment 1910050
Excelent! :devilish:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sopia: "Hello? Is anybody here"?
View attachment 1921424

Sophia: "Helllooooo!"
Sophia: "What the hell is this place!?"
View attachment 1921423

Sophia: "Heey let me out of here"
View attachment 1921422

Sophia: "pffff it is really getting warm in here... "
Unknown voice: "you like to get warm huh?"
Sophia: "heeey let me out! who are you?"
Unknown voice: "Let's make it nice and warm between your legs"
View attachment 1921421

Sophia: "ahhhhh please wait... stop... mmmmmm"
Unknown voice: "let's give you a bit more"
Sophia: "ohhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhh... ssss...s..t... pleaseee"
Unknown voice: "how about a nice big dick?"
Sophia: "mmmmmm..ahhhhh....hhh..."
View attachment 1921420

Sophia: "wwwwhaaaattttt... nooooooo!"
Unknown voice: "ahhh yes play with my dick"
Sophia: "noo get away it's too big"
Unknown voice: "yes yes yes.. you're going to make me cum!"
View attachment 1921419

Unknown voice: "ahhhhhhhhh fuck take it"
Sophia: "mmmmmmmmmmmbllllleggg"
View attachment 1921418

Sophia: "OMG he is sucking me back in!!!"
Unknown voice: "Oh god you're making me cum again!!!"
View attachment 1921417

Unknown voice: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Sophia: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
View attachment 1921416
Patch 1.6 -> 1.7 attached containing this. This ONLY works with v1.6 which I posted here.

View attachment TheMotel-1.6-1.7-patch+src.7z

I included all the source *.RPY files in this instead of compiled RPYC so you can easily look at and modify the source, or recompile it totally using another version of RenPY. When you run the game it will automatically save any changes you make to these, so it's pretty simple. You can delete scripts.rpa once this is installed as you no longer need it (just contains the same scripts in this patch). I included ALL my source with this, including my developer.rpy, you can enable the debug info (shows which file and line number is currently being executed) at the top of the script.rpy file if you so choose.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Patch 1.6 -> 1.7 attached containing this. This ONLY works with v1.6 which I posted here.

View attachment 1922309

I included all the source *.RPY files in this instead of compiled RPYC so you can easily look at and modify the source, or recompile it totally using another version of RenPY. When you run the game it will automatically save any changes you make to these, so it's pretty simple. You can delete scripts.rpa once this is installed as you no longer need it (just contains the same scripts in this patch). I included ALL my source with this, including my developer.rpy, you can enable the debug info (shows which file and line number is currently being executed) at the top of the script.rpy file if you so choose.
Nice work my friend

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is the corridor duff file of the Parker's household.
The one big problem for me at least is I cannot get the stairs so I am throwing it out to you more clever people
Is it just a matter of the texture used or? I was thinking of just using primitives to create the stairs, you know, just a series of cube primitives, textured. If you need walls, you can do the same, just copy the texture of existing walls.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is it just a matter of the texture used or? I was thinking of just using primitives to create the stairs, you know, just a series of cube primitives, textured. If you need walls, you can do the same, just copy the texture of existing walls.
I have just built the bloody stairs now I just need to match the textures.
I HAVE FUCKING STAIRS :ROFLMAO: stairs2.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes