Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

G_morning

Jun 13, 2022
I decided to look through older posts. First selectively every fifty-page, later page by page.
What conclusion?
Hundreds of posts, hundreds of arts have disappeared.
Most often as I suppose removed by the admin :sick::devilish: sometimes by the users themselves :cry:
So advice for everyone, especially new ones.
If you like the work of one of the authors save it on the disk or you may never see it again !!!
I may be wrong or I did not watch too closely but I didn't find one of my favorite arts.
Happy luck I wrote it a long time ago :)
I will not give the author's nickname because I just don't know, So I'm sorry ... the picture is BRILLIANT :love:

View attachment 2361305
F95 is the city of broken dreamers.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I decided to look through older posts. First selectively every fifty-page, later page by page.
What conclusion?
Hundreds of posts, hundreds of arts have disappeared.
Most often as I suppose removed by the admin :sick::devilish: sometimes by the users themselves :cry:
So advice for everyone, especially new ones.
If you like the work of one of the authors save it on the disk or you may never see it again !!!
I may be wrong or I did not watch too closely but I didn't find one of my favorite arts.
Happy luck I wrote it a long time ago :)
I will not give the author's nickname because I just don't know, So I'm sorry ... the picture is BRILLIANT :love:

View attachment 2361305
I have actually saved quite a few of my favourites from here. I never did go over ALL of the pages on this forum, but I did spend quite a few days over a year ago browsing them. Some good stuff.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think that I have found the limit of my card :cry:
That room full of people? That's A LOT of geometry and textures. You could use Scene Optimizer to reduce the texture sizes that makes a HUGE difference and you almost never need the resolution they are at unless you're doing closeups. You can also hide objects (and body parts) in the scene which are not visible and that will also help. Had LOTS of practise squeezing a lot into a scene on my little 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM! heheh... three characters in a scene was a huge challenge with that card. ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I may have to crawl to
That room full of people? That's A LOT of geometry and textures. You could use Scene Optimizer to reduce the texture sizes that makes a HUGE difference and you almost never need the resolution they are at unless you're doing closeups. You can also hide objects (and body parts) in the scene which are not visible and that will also help. Had LOTS of practise squeezing a lot into a scene on my little 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM! heheh... three characters in a scene was a huge challenge with that card. ;)
I have ripped everything out of the room and surrounding area and all characters/clothing are set at base level but I did check the resolution and it was set high so I have lowered it and I
now have 9 characters in my scene,I must be crazy.
Thanks for the tips Night Hacker I will post whenever this render is done :cry: :LOL:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I may have to crawl to

I have ripped everything out of the room and surrounding area and all characters/clothing are set at base level but I did check the resolution and it was set high so I have lowered it and I
now have 9 characters in my scene,I must be crazy.
Thanks for the tips Night Hacker I will post whenever this render is done :cry: :LOL:
As an "artist", sometimes you have to push yourself. :) I am glad I had such a crappy card for this to start with now as it taught me a lot.

But you can lower the texture resolution lower... Scene Optimizer will cut the texture size in half (which leads to 1/4 the size) and save a new version. It can go smaller than that, but I find just half was good, on my old card anyhow. I have 12G on this card so I do the opposite now, been raising the quality up on a few characters if I am close.

I just watched some tutorials on the topic actually... some good ones here:
been thinking about looking into making my own clothes in Blender for Daz (they have a tutorial for that as well).

Reactions: ntrvip and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As an "artist", sometimes you have to push yourself. :) I am glad I had such a crappy card for this to start with now as it taught me a lot.

But you can lower the texture resolution lower... Scene Optimizer will cut the texture size in half (which leads to 1/4 the size) and save a new version. It can go smaller than that, but I find just half was good, on my old card anyhow. I have 12G on this card so I do the opposite now, been raising the quality up on a few characters if I am close.

I just watched some tutorials on the topic actually... some good ones here:
been thinking about looking into making my own clothes in Blender for Daz (they have a tutorial for that as well).
Some good clothes would be welcome as most of the clothes are really bad and thanks for the links

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Final update is taking me a little longer than I expected and don't want to keep you guys waiting. So I'll break it up into two parts. Enjoy!!!

Had issues porting to Android, I'll update that in a day or two.

A Date with Linda
v0.95

View attachment 2145864

View attachment 2145859 View attachment 2145858 View attachment 2145860 View attachment 2145863 View attachment 2145862 View attachment 2145861

Download

Saves 0.95
Whats up folks! Very sorry of the final update taking so long, but here it is!

A Date with Linda
v1.0 - Final
Title.jpg

The girls are waiting...
07.jpg
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Download

Saves 1.0

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes