VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.205] [Lust & Passion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rachelrising

The most sexy protagonist of any game. Excellent character development. Good story. A lot of work put in. Developer is a true perfectionist. Amazing graphics. Beautiful girls, mother, daughter, aunt...Etc.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kupic

A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.

The game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the bar for quality damn high.

Convincing story, perfect characters, without atomic bombs and a story that builds up slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "preciousnesses" of "Lust & Passion"

* English is not my native language, please excuse the mistakes.

[Edit] Almost one year later....

This game always looks nice but....there is no erotic any more, weird boring story now without any chance of sexual content for the next month... two stars now.

[Edit II, June 2021)

Almost 3 Years later....(holy shit)

Well there is not much left to say.

In the last 3 years many games have been created and finished that are way ahead of this game in terms of graphics, story and fap factor.

It's a shame that you can't assign minus points.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MuckyMuck

Tons of content, insane amount of rendering detail, unique scenarios and perfect pacing. The RenPy remake is awesome and makes testing different choices much less time-consuming. One of my new all-time favorites and it's only version 0.1!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bluehound36

Great story progression for a demo. Game engine is fine as is and shouldn't be changed considering the time put in on development. MC is unique in being a woman rather than a man and fits with the story. Visuals/Rendering looks awesome. Only issue I saw was a very minor one and that has to do with grammar and that is easily corrected. Any criticism about a demo at this point in regards to the story, MC or the engine currently being used is just childish behavior on the part of people more interested in looking to get their rocks off. To them, it should be clearly stated to go play one of the many dozens of games that already offer that instant gratification. They never have and never will appreciate a unique game with their constant drive to force every dev to churn out the same copy/pasted content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review version 0.01:

Art 9/10: All the scenes are very well made even in the background, models are almost perfect (maybe the asses are a little too much dis-proportioned) , the posing is 99% of the time correct and the are a lot of little details the make the scenes amazing, a lot of details that almost every game miss. Another important aspect is that the "carpet match the drapes" meaning that the 3D match with what happens in the RpgMaker environment. All the 1007 pictures shows that there is really a lot of work & passion from the developer. The Main protagonist is super hot (she remind me a little bit of Katie Cassidy) & the only thing that i can complain about is that from the first second i saw Dylan i wanted to fucking punch the little faggot in the face, luckily he gets an haircut, now i just want to kick him in the nuts :D (mostly is Daz3d fault cause the teenage males looks like douchebags)

Story 7/10: Story is a pretty standard "slice of life" but flows pretty well sometimes it push the erotic scenes a little too fast and sometimes too slow, but as a whole it's pretty enjoyable. This is version 0.01 and we already have something around 4 hours of gameplay that is basically a really big intro to the game, where you can understand the characters, the general situation and the fetishes that the game will probably have. Some grammar error but nothing terrible.

Sound 5/10: There are a some sounds,background sounds etc.. that are really nice, but there are a lot of scenes that are completely mute and that is annoying as fuck (anyway, better that the hundreds of completely mute games)

Overall 8/10: as for demo and introduction of the game is definitely one of the best I've ever seen. There is no sex in it, just a big teasing but you can clearly see that the main theme is the corruption of the Main protagonist with the side dish of some of my favorite fetishes : milfs, cheating, voyeur, incest, ntr, lesbians, gangbangs & orgies. A nice everyone fuck everyone, with an husband that is not a total limp dick. Definitely a game to look out for.

P.s. the game changed from rpgmaker to ren'py. nothing different beside that