3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
Just a heads-up. At one point it says 12 AM (Midnight) when they are clearly returning at 12 PM (Noon). Not important, but I noticed it, so I figured I'd mention it.

Reactions: luxury1970

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Wife in Venice v0.45

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If you enjoy reading and become attached to the characters, you will find many perversions with a gentle tone, but in the end there will be an ending that no one can expect.

The ending involves the two lovers running away together, so the wife and the maid will run away.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
The game is tagged NETORARE, but from the description and all the comment it seems there is NO netorare at all, so it's "safe" for people that don't like netorare. It seems the direction is opposite to netorare, because the MC is cheating and the cuck is the husband. So you should use the proper tags removing "netorare" and adding cheating. The point of view of netorare or cheating is the MC. Otherwise mostly all games here should be labelled netorare.
The developer should clarify this aspect.
I'm glad I read this post, because I had assumed, due to netorare + female protagonist, that the FMC would be a .

Seconding the removal of the tag, it borders on misinformation.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Awesome update Nichole & Misoko are so hot in this game, glad these updates are monthly too cause it’s just starting to get hot

Reactions: Jungles70

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Massive improvement in renders and animations from first game, that I really liked, everyone agrees it got weird at the end. A lot of time and effort has gone into this game. It is still NTR because husband is also a main character can't you all see, she is getting on with father and law/boss of husband, this will cause emotional response including possible rage and hatred for viewers so NTR. He should be more dominant; he played a role where he should be more dominant but appears weak to me, has a way with words but he needs to be more full on and he gets too touchy feely, so it doesn't suit the role of what his goals are, he just says bend over the table and she does, needs more hmmpf. Beautifull female protagonist is getting too touchy with her butler/maid and letting them boss her around at times she needs to lay down the law and she does at times. I am interested in her interactions with husband's boss and where this path will lead.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
what a HOT update! couldnt get enough! i would really like to see more of Nicole and Angelas relationship develope.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes