4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 23, 2024
Personally I use Haiper AI video generator, because have so far best consistency from all I tried.
Example: Here is AI pic created by myself on StableDiff-
View attachment 4073007

And here is video what I get from Haiper:
View attachment 4073010

Any chance you can message me and tell me how you did that?
I popped myself in there and got this mess...

image 4 Bethany 2010 Ref.jpg

I'm still learning this stuff. Sorry guys, I know it's off topic. Back to the discussion...

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
We are still at the very beginning of the story and we believe that we will produce better content over time. Of course, with your feedback. We would be happy if you share your ideas with us. <3
Are these the ppl you really want advice from? They clearly just here to hate on ntr and push their shit agenda. You will be compromising to the point of a vanilla harem game if you go down that road.

Reactions: lyang7
Mar 23, 2024
Are these the ppl you really want advice from? They clearly just here to hate on ntr and push their shit agenda. You will be compromising to the point of a vanilla harem game if you go down that road.
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I've seen nothing but good feedback on here.
I can't say I've seen a single person try and plant an agenda or derail this project, only try and
push it forward in to a better NTR game. So kinda confused here.

d3sire Studio

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2024
We only evaluate feedback that will make this game better. We eliminate ideas that will take away from the main concept of the game, you can be calm about this. The main concept of this game is about NTR and Cheating.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
We only evaluate feedback that will make this game better. We eliminate ideas that will take away from the main concept of the game, you can be calm about this. The main concept of this game is about NTR and Cheating.
That's really good to hear. Good luck with the game.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I've seen nothing but good feedback on here.
I can't say I've seen a single person try and plant an agenda or derail this project, only try and
push it forward in to a better NTR game. So kinda confused here.
What I was referring to was in the op. But, the dev said that it doesn't matter because the focus of the game will remain. So I'm going to drop the subject.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio

Cnagroup

Nov 11, 2017
Please don't forget that the male characters in the game are GREATLY important too. Please crate their faces (and bodies if possible) too.

Mar 23, 2024
Please don't forget that the male characters in the game are GREATLY important too. Please crate their faces (and bodies if possible) too.
If you mean the male MC, the idea is for you, the reader, to fill that space in your own head canon.
You are the husband in your story. So why would you want to look like someone else?
I mean sure. I always inject myself in to these as the wife. That's what I like and how I'm able to read
these. And some times I'll mod myself in to them. But I've yet to change the face of the wives to my own haha.
Maybe that's my next obsession haha

OH Wait. Before someone calls me out, yes. I did put my face on Vanna Bardot and post it in another forum
for another game hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes