3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

theSPvoid

Jul 9, 2018
How to continue the branch of mia and the husband? It says 0 days and the condition is sending a few hypno messages. I have already done that so many times, nothing is happening. Is there a special category required for the hypno messages? Or is this a bug?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
How to get through the BBC branch with Kristina? nothing happens..what needs to be done for this?
Retried it today, there is a bug in that branch that somehow leads to a wrong call. You'll have to play around with the variables to get it to start correctly. Should have written it down ... Think it was something like:

christina_blacked_line_stage = 1
christina_blacked_line_stage_ready = 1

How to continue the branch of mia and the husband? It says 0 days and the condition is sending a few hypno messages. I have already done that so many times, nothing is happening. Is there a special category required for the hypno messages? Or is this a bug?
It's specific to which type of hypno you use. For Mia it is family. If you are in a hurry just do:

wsis_family_spam_counter = 4

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Retried it today, there is a bug in that branch that somehow leads to a wrong call. You'll have to play around with the variables to get it to start correctly. Should have written it down ... Think it was something like:

It's specific to which type of hypno you use. For Mia it is family. If you are in a hurry just do:

Do you know what to type when changing the addiction variables? I got the corruption and sluttiness but the love for you and addictions i couldn't figure out.

George311

Sep 1, 2019
Hello everyone,
i need your help... and sorry, my english is lousy.
I keep reading about the "walkthrough app". Does it come later in the game? I don't have them with me.
And does anyone know if the loss of the company can somehow be prevented. The MC is warned beforehand.

Thanks and greetings from Germany
the walkthrough app is unlocked shortly after losing the company, which cannot be prevented (but also doesnt really have an effect either). it will be the last app on your homescreen. this is its icon:
check_icon.png

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
1689735853043.png How can MC give his wife to Mark and go to the club together to send him a message smoothly? I only have one chance to play it out? What do you want to modify?

Dec 29, 2017

How are you even editing the save files, I keep getting this every time I try to use an edited save

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Do you know what to type when changing the addiction variables? I got the corruption and sluttiness but the love for you and addictions i couldn't figure out.
Most of them do not matter. Generally, but not allways they are in the form: <person>_love_<something> as in wife_love_bbc. But just check them in the variable viewer in the developer menu.

How are you even editing the save files, I keep getting this every time I try to use an edited save
I dont. I used unren to activate developer menu und console.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Most of them do not matter. Generally, but not allways they are in the form: <person>_love_<something> as in wife_love_bbc. But just check them in the variable viewer in the developer menu.

I dont. I used unren to activate developer menu und console.
So... I asked this a few days ago but no one answered, so I will ask you directly instead... Do you know how to change the variables of the days left for an event to occur? I mean, it says that i have to wait 66250 days, but... You know, I don't think my mind want to last spamming the "skipping days" button till I reach 66000... So, you know about a way to fix or edit that?

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
A_Wifes_Phone_7_18_2023_10_28_03_PM.png

I also get this message when I want to open a changed save file. Unfortunately, regardless of whether it is YES or NO, it cannot be opened under any circumstances. Is that a bug?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
So... I asked this a few days ago but no one answered, so I will ask you directly instead... Do you know how to change the variables of the days left for an event to occur? I mean, it says that i have to wait 66250 days, but... You know, I don't think my mind want to last spamming the "skipping days" button till I reach 66000... So, you know about a way to fix or edit that?
Yes. But those extreme high values are actually markers. Those branches/paths are blocked. A different branch needs to reach a certain point to unlock or fully lock them. So if you change those high number you might fuck up your save.

Let's see about those speed ups though. Dont want to wait 10 days for your wife to reply to her bbc addicted friend now do we? Generally events, as is messages, trigger when a variables in the form <identifier>_write_next_day reaches 0. There are a lot of those variables, 1 for each branch / path, maybe some extras. Look them up in the variable viewer or extract the rpyc files and do a search for _next_day in the file script.rpy. Might be easier to search for the path name though, but dont use names in the search as the are inserted as variables.
Example do not search for "Valerie and the son" but instead only for "and the son". This will get you to this line:
Code:
text "The branch of [wife_name_is] and the son" size 44 color "#000"
and a bit below you will find the steps with the variable name, here "Wife_Son_write_next_day"
IMPORTANT:
Do not set the variables to 0, this sometimes bugs out. Allways set them to 1.
Dont set variables that also require a command, that can also bug out.
It's best to check the values before changing them, this can be done by entering them in the console without assigning a value

View attachment 2782118

I also get this message when I want to open a changed save file. Unfortunately, regardless of whether it is YES or NO, it cannot be opened under any circumstances. Is that a bug?
I do not change the save, but a quick look into the folder showed a subfolder called sync. Looks like the saves are stored twice and you might have to change both files.

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I do not change the save, but a quick look into the folder showed a subfolder called sync. Looks like the saves are stored twice and you might have to change both files.
I have now changed all three save files (with saveeditor.online) ... unfortunately without success. The message still comes. I also noticed that the save file is significantly larger after the change.
It's just a pity that the save file can't be opened even if I answer the question about trustworthiness with YES.
Maybe someone else has an idea???

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
Just wanna ask is ffm with bbc available or it ends with (no more content) because i’ve never seen it

sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
I have now changed all three save files (with saveeditor.online) ... unfortunately without success. The message still comes. I also noticed that the save file is significantly larger after the change.
It's just a pity that the save file can't be opened even if I answer the question about trustworthiness with YES.
Maybe someone else has an idea???
I had done a search and any Renpy game that uses version 8 or newer has a check and outside saves will not load whether you click yes or no there. My understanding from my research is that the save has to come from the game and the only way to change veriables is the console. (which I have no idea what to type to change to progress storylines that are stuck but where there is more content.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Some of these events that have max amount of days left are not completed yet, well that's my theory so need to wait for more updates, the game is still in early days.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes