3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
144mb just for saves... dear god, I need to stop saving on each scene or hot image I find, I always do this for every renpy game just to see the scenes again and I always delete the game before that, I guess that's my curse... and even then I'm still missing 3 routes (Wife and Christina, Wife Sharing and Talay-Henrique)

View attachment 2935931

Any idea on how to fix the Talay and Henrique branch? I tried to use the console to skip one step on the route but I couldn't do anything, for some reason it is still stuck on that step. I had problems before with some branches but this the only one I coudln't fix with the console

View attachment 2935941

View attachment 2935936
Your pp is nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lancelot97

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Jenna sends mc photos of wife with bbc before she has interactions with black characters
No, she don't. Jenna sending whole time to MC only pics of her, Christine, or some random chicks, but after the first party, she sending to MC set of pics with BBC censor over face, which made guy Jax with MC's wife on that party (Even if dev not used same IRL wife model there it was supposed to be her!:p.) It was wife's first BBC sex, which Jenna hinted to MC and not only teasing him. In the wife chatting with Jenna after party was clearly hint what really happened there. They both talking about "dancing", but if you change that word to "fucking", their conversation get another level. Jenna clearly forgotten the secret rule they have, to not talking directly about sex in phone conversation and apologized to wife.

+ I recommend play only one route in time and have others paused! If you play full stuff game, some conversations may be inconsistent, or completely mish-mash MC's and wife's behavior!

Last edited:

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
So, having played it again I've noticed how incredibly inconsistent the characters are all the time. Especially MC and his wife... On the one hand he's encouraging her to fuck her student and boss, and on the other he's super jealous anytime Jenna sends him messages with badly censored pics of his wife getting railed... Makes no sense whatsoever.
Add in the horrid grind of clicking through to the next day, the completely pointless debt mechanic, etc.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, having played it again I've noticed how incredibly inconsistent the characters are all the time. Especially MC and his wife... On the one hand he's encouraging her to fuck her student and boss, and on the other he's super jealous anytime Jenna sends him messages with badly censored pics of his wife getting railed... Makes no sense whatsoever.
Add in the horrid grind of clicking through to the next day, the completely pointless debt mechanic, etc.
It not even e dept. Mr Salim buy the company from MC and demand money he how him what the actual fuck? It illegal he can demand money after buy the compnay. It high jail sentenced for yard it called froud plus blackmail for what I don't remember MC how something to Mr Salim. so totaly illegal and make no sense. He bought the company and then he ask for money isn't illigale. When MC got indebited andfor wht reason? Are we serious?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we also have the chance have to beat up Paul to delet our nice from Paul's WifeSpy this we can still have XY option and ew can also beat the sith out of paul and add our nice as target so no one can do shit about it. It Gonna be cool even hung out as woman with our nice, wife and who go undercover and what kind of shit Mr Salim doing.

I would love to see to get two bird with one ston: XY and Nice by beating up Paul.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
For those who think this game takes too long with all the days between messages. I attached my speedup file. This will add a function that will set any "..._write_next_day" variable I could find to 1 as long as the value was between 1 and 14 before. Meaning a new message will appear the next day. Only affects the current waiting periods, not the next ones.
I will not take responsibility if it fucks up your game and/or save. Use it responsibly, I only use it every 2 days in example. This makes the game quite a bit faster.

Installation and usage:
Extract archive and put both files in "<gamefolder>\game". Run the game, open the console (shift+o) and enter speedUp().

In addition if you have multiple places to visit in the afternoon, go to one then at night enter "current_time = 2" into the console and you can go to the next.

Reactions: crisbr

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Is Christina's route abandoning BBC still bugged? I set Christina the option to forget the BBC but the option remains active even after three days and the option for the wife to ask the MC if she wants to do ffm with Christina does not appear.

and yes I am using the bugfix, do I need a new save when installing the bugfix ?

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is Christina's route abandoning BBC still bugged? I set Christina the option to forget the BBC but the option remains active even after three days and the option for the wife to ask the MC if she wants to do ffm with Christina does not appear.

and yes I am using the bugfix, do I need a new save when installing the bugfix ?
Got the same bug and she keep gaing BBC addiction instead of going down.

Reactions: Templar Knight

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
good thing i'm not the only one, i will wait to see if there will be a patch for this.
I have same thing with MC wife whe I disacived mee up with mark and actived stop talking to Mark it still after 3 days see it like it like I haven't give command to MC wife. still appear whit mark endless look to apologies to MC's wife.

Reactions: Templar Knight

PokedHoleGuru

Oct 13, 2021
Is there any other game that uses this phone esque system. Games really grindy but the content at least was pretty good for a playthrough.

Reactions: Busras

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Add the day on the phone.

create a txt file. Add the following code and to rename it to "patchdate.rpy" or "whatever_you_want.rpy".
Code:
init python:

def which_day(day=0):

global days
        day_num = (current_day % 7)
        day_name = ('Sat', 'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri')
        day = day_name[day_num]
        return day
        print which_day()

screen Day_of_Week:
    zorder 101
    text which_day()  size 36 color "#ffffff80" xpos 63 ypos 25
#### If you want to add a button to skip the current day when clicked, replace the "#" symbol from the following 3 lines with an empty space symbol ####
#   textbutton("NextDay") xalign 0.5 ypos 5:
#           if can_skip_time == 1:
#                action [SetVariable('current_time', 0), Jump('Next_Day')]
Put it inside the game directory.
Open the "script.rpy" with a text editor and search for the line label main_menu_phone:. And in the following line add
Code:
    show screen Day_of_Week
save the file and start you game.

ps. If you do want the day to appear only in the main phone open again the "script.rpy" and search for the line
label messager_stage_chooser: and label fuckstagram_stage_chooser: and in their following line add
Code:
    hide screen Day_of_Week
normal patch screenshot.png and Skip_a_Day.jpg with the ability to skip the current day

edit: added a zip with the files already patched for c0.3.0. Extract and add them inside the "game" folder.
edit2: it is compatible with old saves (since the current_day is already defined as a flag inside the game).
To continue/import an old save and have the day appear on the phone you must open the file "script_0_2.rpy" with a text editor and after the line label after_load: insert/write
Code:
     show screen Day_of_Week
Then start the game and load your saved file. The day will appear in the phone screen

Last edited:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Can we also have the chance have to beat up Paul to delet our nice from Paul's WifeSpy this we can still have XY option and ew can also beat the sith out of paul and add our nice as target so no one can do shit about it. It Gonna be cool even hung out as woman with our nice, wife and who go undercover and what kind of shit Mr Salim doing.

I would love to see to get two bird with one ston: XY and Nice by beating up Paul.
Oh but we do have the option to beat up Paul. You can beat Paul's dick if you select XY and go on a weekend with him.
Screenshot (1674).jpg

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Add the day on the phone.

create a txt file. Add the following code and to rename it to "patchdate.rpy" or "whatever_you_want.rpy".
Code:
init -10 python:

def which_day(day=0):

global days
        day_num = (current_day % 7)
        day_name = ('Sat', 'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri')
        day = day_name[day_num]
        return day
        print which_day()

screen Day_of_Week:
    zorder 101
    text which_day()  size 36 color "#ffffff80" xpos 63 ypos 25
Put it inside the game directory.
Open the "script.rpy" with a text editor and search for the line label main_menu_phone:. And in the following line add
Code:
    show screen Day_of_Week
save the file and start you game.

ps. If you do want the day to appear only in the main phone open again the "script.rpy" and search for the line
label messager_stage_chooser: and label fuckstagram_stage_chooser: and in their following line add
Code:
    hide screen Day_of_Week
View attachment 2939454

edit: added a zip with the files already patched for c0.3.0. Extract and add them inside the "game" folder.
whats the use of day?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh but we do have the option to beat up Paul. You can beat Paul's dick if you select XY and go on a weekend with him.
View attachment 2939446
I know. But this image show us that whe didn't got XY option to changes MC into female.
Thethink I talking about is to have that kind option on if we had choose XY and later on I would love to see XY option tha chane to had cnace to bath up Paul later on and of cour don't mine have 4th option along side others option like:
4th option "Try XY and Beat up Paul later". Could be fun. Not both thos opton as different path where the MC gained the abiity to turn into woman and gaind XY as well. gonna be really fun to watch.

If we are XY only we could have some option later to turnbeat up Paul after without lettim knowit.
An were after beat up Paul asking to Unkown the option XY leter o this we could have FMC of MC as Female and suduce other womans. Thi way we could nice phone on 3 path instead of one. first option dosen't count. There woul be just 4 option inseat of 3 as i told. If you don't like the idea who amI to wish for it.
AWifesPhone - About option here.jpg

Reactions: Firebless
3.60 star(s) 122 Votes