3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I have the same question as someone posted earlier but I didn't see an answer. Do 2.5 saves work with 3.0. Playing with a 2.5 save but looking in the walkthrough app and looking under Talay it still says end of content for everything. Same with stepsis. Right now only two paths really going forward are Wife and Christina.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I got the Christina MC content but not the threesome though?
In both cases you will got theesome, except if you keep her on black side she will try ffm with her black friend and your wife and if you change here to white side then she, you and yours wife will on the scene.

Reactions: Bloody Ink

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately my English is not that good. That's why I can't always read all the posts properly.
If you beat up Paul, do you still get the xy option later???

Reactions: Bloody Ink

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Not in the current update
If you got XY option path an you beat up Paul later on since he lied to us? I mean I don't mind have XY as well just i wish to beat up pal after five time or three time we fuck him :devilish: and he didn't kept his ward, beat the shit out of himand we too nice pone number out his app and look lke he got robbed without leting him know nothing. (3 day we fucked him as woman and he kept no promise we beat him up) or you other thing in mind?
I would love beat the shit out og Paul having the option "go on date wih XY" or "beat up Paul"I wanna see his face an he didn't kep his promis tht no one would see the video (He alredy showed it to whol company, didn't he?).

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i dont think there is any wife swap with christina and her husbend.... i dont know why that option is there in the walkthrough as i see from trying many times.......

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Asked this question last night (below)....also what is the XY option everyone is talking about and when does that and the paul incident take place? This is why I'm wondering if I am seeing any of the 3.0 content.

" I have the same question as someone posted earlier but I didn't see an answer. Do 2.5 saves work with 3.0. Playing with a 2.5 save but looking in the walkthrough app and looking under Talay it still says end of content for everything. Same with stepsis. Right now only two paths really going forward are Wife and Christina. "

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Asked this question last night (below)....also what is the XY option everyone is talking about and when does that and the paul incident take place? This is why I'm wondering if I am seeing any of the 3.0 content.

" I have the same question as someone posted earlier but I didn't see an answer. Do 2.5 saves work with 3.0. Playing with a 2.5 save but looking in the walkthrough app and looking under Talay it still says end of content for everything. Same with stepsis. Right now only two paths really going forward are Wife and Christina. "
My saves worked. No mods installed.

You have to play the niece content out to get to the Paul XY stuff.
The number of paths is really dependent on how many people you add to the app on your phone.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone.

I hope things are going well for you. I’ve decided to share the current progress with you and let you know when you can approximately expect the next update.

So far, I’ve written 6k dialogue lines for the wife’s branches. At the moment, I’m only working on her branches because they are the prioritised branches for the next update. I’m mostly working on the content with the guys on fuckstagram, the Wife-Jenna (BBC) content and the beginning of the chastity content for the husband.

I plan to release the next update in the middle of next month. The provisional release date is October 15th. It’s the current next update release date for the highest-tier patrons.

Right after this post, I’ll do a poll about the branches for the next update (this poll used to be available only to the highest-tier patrons, but today the patrons of the other tiers will get a chance to vote too).

Thank you for your support. This time, you supported me much more actively than after the previous releases. Your support motivates me and just gives me an opportunity to keep doing what all of you and I enjoy. I hope we’ll always keep working together on what we love.

Have a nice week,
BInk

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the beginning of the chastity content for the husband.
I hope it gonna be avoidable fisrt option "Refuce to wear it" second option "Try Wear it".
I remebr that Mr Salim asked MC if he ok with his dick locked that MC told him that he don't like it neight gonna give it try it, since there were choise about chastity cage. I hope to see tha cance to refuse do that.

the guys on fuckstagram, the Wife-Jenna (BBC) content
Can we hav command to "Do not go with them" It us who need to corrupt her not otheres. Since only MC had his wife numner on his phone. It could be great to have our doing to "let her go" or tell hem to "fuck off" just in case.

Pleas fix mark bugged command it still havent been fixed yet.

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Love the Jenna content, but a bit sad that it's sort defaulting to just her being a corruptor atm. Earlier builds suggested we had the ability to bring her to our side. Would of liked a route where we did free her from her control, but again her tastes have been changed and manipulated for so long, it's like bringing a trojan horse into the mix, and she'll end up accidentally corrupting the wife/MC anyway.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018

Hello everyone.

I hope things are going well for you. I’ve decided to share the current progress with you and let you know when you can approximately expect the next update.

So far, I’ve written 6k dialogue lines for the wife’s branches. At the moment, I’m only working on her branches because they are the prioritised branches for the next update. I’m mostly working on the content with the guys on fuckstagram, the Wife-Jenna (BBC) content and the beginning of the chastity content for the husband.

I plan to release the next update in the middle of next month. The provisional release date is October 15th. It’s the current next update release date for the highest-tier patrons.

Right after this post, I’ll do a poll about the branches for the next update (this poll used to be available only to the highest-tier patrons, but today the patrons of the other tiers will get a chance to vote too).

Thank you for your support. This time, you supported me much more actively than after the previous releases. Your support motivates me and just gives me an opportunity to keep doing what all of you and I enjoy. I hope we’ll always keep working together on what we love.

Have a nice week,
BInk
Seems this game is going to get almost monthly updates. If that's true we be one of the lucky few following a game with regular timely updates.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the Wife-Jenna (BBC) content
Almost forgot about that, why we don't have nothing to say in the matter? Like give our wife command "Tell Jenna I don't wont do it" and "Stay home". I don't understend why we don't have nothing to say in this rgard to Cristine and Jenna with BBC thing. Can we have option to tell them both "I wont do that." It look kinda forced cuckold she alredy betrayedhim 5 time why should we have been force become a cuck?
It us that need to corrupt our beloved wife not others.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes