3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly feel getting the whole MC/Jenna feminization branch is to complex, should just be as simple as putting the MC into the spy app, clicking the feminization option and letting it build up. Much like it did with allowing the player to chose the option to buy stockings for both the MC and the wife. Also feel the time to be able to get on the MC feminization branches should be shorter.

From looking at how to get it in the thread. Some people don't want the MC to be involved with the brother but apparently you need to be on that path to even access the Jenna Fem route.

tommrr

Aug 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_phone_0_2.rpy", line 55831, in script call
call Reset_Mess_Available from _call_Reset_Mess_Available
ScriptError: could not find label 'Reset_Mess_Available'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
\Documents\MEGA Downloads\AWifesPhone-0.4.5-pc\AWifesPhone-0.4.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Reset_Mess_Available'.

A Wife's Phone 0.4.5
Tue Dec 26 22:50:19 2023

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Everything feels so detached and fragmented.

And is there any way to auto-read the Hypno msgs? That is so annoying when you have to click to 3-4 phones to skip them to continue.

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Galaxy s20 and the .apk installation still doesn't work. Dropping the archive in does nothing, so either I'm doing it wrong somehow or there's an issue with the .apk

Followed directions as written, had no issues with that. Opening the game still fails to see the archive

Reactions: kratoswar

Projectbloody

Aug 23, 2019
Everything feels so detached and fragmented.

And is there any way to auto-read the Hypno msgs? That is so annoying when you have to click to 3-4 phones to skip them to continue.
For Hypno msgs after the first time seeing them. You can hit the skip button at the bottom.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
how do i fix an error where the wife's message remains unread and the quest does not progress at all since the same message keeps popping u again. if it is in the fix files its not working for me or maybe im doing it wrong. which folder do i put the fix files in and what to do to make them work

Reactions: Jizzer and Mooddy

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
also the more the game progresses the more inconsistencies are visible in the playthrough. if the MC is a cuck in chastity how is he still having sex with his wife in the evening as a part of the repeating love route? some games block certain paths a specific choice is made which is very less here. The dev seems to be ignoring these issues and pumping out content at great speed, which is good that the updates are regular but if the base is not fixed, the game/novel will feel all over the place.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
For Hypno msgs after the first time seeing them. You can hit the skip button at the bottom.
No, I dont want to get a notification at all. I want that it happens in the background. There is no reason for the player to click that much just to skip repeating stuff. You have to activate that to get changes, but that is for the target and not for the player after the 1st time.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Honestly feel getting the whole MC/Jenna feminization branch is to complex, should just be as simple as putting the MC into the spy app, clicking the feminization option and letting it build up. Much like it did with allowing the player to chose the option to buy stockings for both the MC and the wife. Also feel the time to be able to get on the MC feminization branches should be shorter.

From looking at how to get it in the thread. Some people don't want the MC to be involved with the brother but apparently you need to be on that path to even access the Jenna Fem route.
Thank you for the tip! This is my first time playing and I've been stuck on Step 50 of Julia's Branch (right after sleeping with Paul) for 2 months worth of in-game time trying everything to get it to progress. It might be too late but I'll try to see if I can get the Mark Branch to progress far enough to fix it. Literally all I wanted to see was the feminization content in this game and I have no idea why it is directly tied to so many other characters and fetishes. If this doesn't fix it, I'm not going to restart and waste more real life hours. :mad:

Reactions: amber111
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes