3.60 star(s) 119 Votes

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
The homie seems to be deleting any feedback on their patreon so I'll just post it here, but less diplomatically, I guess.

This update is a broken and buggy mess. You're lucky if you can see half the game's content because the branches bug out like they're ARVN troops and the Viet Cong just opened fire. I can't even tell you if I saw all the content for this update after 5 hours of chasing it because branches would just stop working or get intermixed and then stop working so often.

The writing for the last few updates is pretty telling that homie here is getting burnt out. The wife doesn't even act like the wife - at all. And I don't mean that in a "She's not sub enough meeeeeehhh!" way. Play through the main branches (add the wife to the app and influence her) and then play the branches that were released these last couple of updates; it's two different characters completely. The wife is more herself after maxing out everything on the app than she is when you never add her at all- you'd think it would be the opposite. It's also rushed as all fuck. I have to wait for two stats to be maxed out when influencing the wife with the app for her to even think of sucking another dude's dick, but in the new update she's sucking BBC without even BEING on the app yet (spoiler: if you don't add her, someone else will add her).

The game gets wider and wider every update but not a single branch has been completed. The developer has halted progress on the main story that got everyone interested and involved to explore a side story with a different outcome; something I would normally applaud if there were absolutely ANY payoffs in the main story- but there aren't. Every branch in the main story I'm left wondering "Is that it?" and every branch in the last few updates have left me asking what the point of the side story is at all.

It's wonderful that we have so many choices to choose from, if only at least one of them actually had a meaningful payoff/ending or didn't get mixed up with another branch, bug out, and stop working. Seriously, stop making the game wider and focus on what you have. I have yet to see anyone ask for new characters- but I've seen plenty of people ask that you focus on the characters you do have.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
The homie seems to be deleting any feedback on their patreon so I'll just post it here, but less diplomatically, I guess.

This update is a broken and buggy mess. You're lucky if you can see half the game's content because the branches bug out like they're ARVN troops and the Viet Cong just opened fire. I can't even tell you if I saw all the content for this update after 5 hours of chasing it because branches would just stop working or get intermixed and then stop working so often.

The writing for the last few updates is pretty telling that homie here is getting burnt out. The wife doesn't even act like the wife - at all. And I don't mean that in a "She's not sub enough meeeeeehhh!" way. Play through the main branches (add the wife to the app and influence her) and then play the branches that were released these last couple of updates; it's two different characters completely. The wife is more herself after maxing out everything on the app than she is when you never add her at all- you'd think it would be the opposite. It's also rushed as all fuck. I have to wait for two stats to be maxed out when influencing the wife with the app for her to even think of sucking another dude's dick, but in the new update she's sucking BBC without even BEING on the app yet (spoiler: if you don't add her, someone else will add her).

The game gets wider and wider every update but not a single branch has been completed. The developer has halted progress on the main story that got everyone interested and involved to explore a side story with a different outcome; something I would normally applaud if there were absolutely ANY payoffs in the main story- but there aren't. Every branch in the main story I'm left wondering "Is that it?" and every branch in the last few updates have left me asking what the point of the side story is at all.

It's wonderful that we have so many choices to choose from, if only at least one of them actually had a meaningful payoff/ending or didn't get mixed up with another branch, bug out, and stop working. Seriously, stop making the game wider and focus on what you have. I have yet to see anyone ask for new characters- but I've seen plenty of people ask that you focus on the characters you do have.
It's not broken. That's why I deleted the comment that came from the other multiverse where my game and this update are buggy.

I only delete comments that aren't true and mislead other players. You can express your opinion about the content you see in the game, but don't say the new update is buggy, as it isn't true.

You seem to like saying things that aren't true, though, judging by the way you started your comment:
The homie seems to be deleting any feedback on their patreon.

Last edited:

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018

I didn't find any bugs during my play thru at all. I'd say it's the least buggy update out of all the most recent ones.
My comments about the latest update weren't deleted either.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
How to connect to a god damn camera? I have to eavesdrop the wife in order to pursue the work route but all i see is a black screen and "cant connect" text

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
Hello everyone,

The new update has been released, so it’s time to say a few words about what comes next.

First, a number of branches have reached the v0.5 milestone. That means the plot of the main branches you’ve seen before will soon continue. Second, several old branches will continue in the next update. Here’s a list of these branches:

— The majority of content. The branches of the wife and Jenna, the wife and her boss, the wife and the QOS chat and the wife and her fuckstagram followers. The wife femdom branch will also return, and all the branches of the wife will flow into it. But the player will be able to choose if they want to see the femdom content or not. The v0.5+ content will start with this branch.
— The branches of Mrs Salim, the alpha MC without adding the wife (Kioko’s branch), the sissy MC and the fem MC, Netorare and Netorase, Sola and her father and Paul(a) will get a little bit of new content.
— Perhaps the branches of the girls from the alpha MC path (Rae, Hearth and Kirely) will receive an update as well.

I don’t know if I can squeeze all this content into one update. I might have to do two updates for that. But that’s more or less the plan for the near future. I think we’ll choose a few branches by means of a poll like we did before, but that’ll come later.

I’ll soon release a bugfix with the translation of the lines that I missed. This patch will also include a few new steps for the alpha MC path and the sissy MC path that I didn’t finish in time for release.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
I didn't find any bugs during my play thru at all. I'd say it's the least buggy update out of all the most recent ones.
My comments about the latest update weren't deleted either.
Do you play from the beginning every time? Did you get events that are written with a particular order in mind but you didn't get them in that order? Have any of your branches just stopped working or repeated without using the "end branch" button? Those would be bugs. Any time something isn't working as intended, that's a bug.

It's not broken. That's why I deleted the comment that came from the other multiverse where my game and this update are buggy.

I only delete comments that aren't true and mislead other players. You can express your opinion about the content you see in the game, but don't say the new update is buggy, as it isn't true.

You seem to like saying things that aren't true, though, judging by the way you started your comment:
So you delete an entire post because you believe the first paragraph was wrong? If you believe the whole thing is wrong, cool. It's your patreon, I'm not going to tell you how to run things. I've left positive reviews before on previous updates; this isn't a "I'm shitting on the developer for no reason" thing. I like the game and want it to succeed, but hot damn these last couple of updates weren't it, Chief.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
So you delete an entire post because you believe the first paragraph was wrong? If you believe the whole thing is wrong, cool. It's your patreon, I'm not going to tell you how to run things. I've left positive reviews before on previous updates; this isn't a "I'm shitting on the developer for no reason" thing. I like the game and want it to succeed, but hot damn these last couple of updates weren't it, Chief.
It's not about what I believe. I know this paragraph is wrong. And yes, that's why I deleted everything. But I saved your review on my laptop, because there's some good criticism in it

slinds88

Feb 26, 2024
this is one of the better games i have played of this genre out there. But the levels of denial and stupidity of the MC is just at a ridiculous level, still not played through the entire update.. but.. i mean.. how much narcotics is this guy on? (the MC)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bloody Ink

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I really liked initially this project, but the more the updates go on the more the mc and wife behavior are strange. U get scenes where she fuck someone else and he's pleased by that and at the same time a path where they are worried and afraid of the possible cheat. I also don't understand if some path are bugged or a work in progress (the Valerie and son path that require path 13 with greg, because i never went beyond it).

Reactions: ichi3773

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
hate to be a noob, but how do you apply the update? i extracted it to the game folder and keep getting an exception. playing on linux steamdeck if it makes a difference. thanks all

Elation84

Apr 28, 2024
I really liked initially this project, but the more the updates go on the more the mc and wife behavior are strange.
That's what happens when new devs have too many ideas and don't run it through anyone else before adding. Any branch adds tons of complexity to already existing ones and it becomes a royal mess.
From a manageable NTR game about corrupting a wife, we now have added incest, sissification and whatever else is being cooked there. It is not impossible to have a game like this but unless you have a ton of writers to create sth similar to Girl Life, you better focus on one path. But it might already be too late.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Another question, when I tell the wife to go to second party with her boss she at first accepts it just to decline it the next day. Any fix, doest it impact the story significantly?

3.60 star(s) 119 Votes