• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 117 Votes

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I liked this update, I hope two more paths are implemented, 1 Resist corruption 2 Our wife is unfaithful to us without our consent

Reactions: numanumani

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Has anyone figured out what you need to do to proceed on "You and your wife weren't added" branch (Cuck) step 16 because all it says is to wait 0 days and i have no options to progress unless its the end of that path for now
Did you got any way out of it? I am also struck here

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Did you got any way out of it? I am also struck here
go here, upload your save, search for " withoutapp_line_stage" and change it to 17, download the file and put in your save folder. you are good to go.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sguru

Eudj

May 27, 2022
It has not been cut out. The path has been made dependant on early choices. To be precise, if you do not add your wife and then select to take the sissy route, the choice in the Julia path gets removed. If you instead go the cuck route or add your wife, the choice should be there. This has been said here multiple times allready.

Generally the latest update has split the paths up. It was something lots of people wanted because it was strange being a total stud on one path while at the same time being feminized/cucked on another. The problem comes mostly from the update not making it clear what you gain/lose when you make certain decisions.
Here's what I did. I added my wife to the application. I chose the whole path of hypnosis, then when mr. Salim showed pictures and answered positively. And when the Julia thing started, you get to the point where your Paul`s friend couldn't help you. And there must be a choice: meet Paul after work or agree to the application. There is no such choice, you meet him and take the phone. All.
The feminization path is not displayed in the list of possibilities even when this whole story with Julia just began, despite the fact that the wife was added to the application, complete hypnosis and Mr. Salim all the images were shown positive responses.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Okay, because it was asked so often I looked through the code for the withoutapp cuck path step 16. While it only says "Wait xyz days" the check further is:
Code:
withoutapp_line_stage == 16 and current_time < 3 and stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63
So you need to advance the story with your stepsis, julia and christina. Only if you have advanced those far enough, the cuck path will continue. The wife paths are set to high values anyway because you did not add her to the app, you do not need to worry about those.

Same btw for the withoutapp sissy path step 34. Only here it does say "Progress other branches". The check here is basically the same:
Code:
elif fem_withoutapp_line_stage == 34 and current_time < 3 and stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63:

Last edited:
Reactions: numanumani

tanngniost

Jan 28, 2019
Here's what I did. I added my wife to the application. I chose the whole path of hypnosis, then when mr. Salim showed pictures and answered positively. And when the Julia thing started, you get to the point where your Paul`s friend couldn't help you. And there must be a choice: meet Paul after work or agree to the application. There is no such choice, you meet him and take the phone. All.
The feminization path is not displayed in the list of possibilities even when this whole story with Julia just began, despite the fact that the wife was added to the application, complete hypnosis and Mr. Salim all the images were shown positive responses.
Are you at least getting the chance to download the XY app? I was looking for the Paula route, but I've played through the game twice now, choosing different options at the start, and am never seeing a time/place where I can download that app. I get the message from Paul saying he wants the MC to have sex with him, then a couple days later I get the message from the Anon app developer people saying they're disappointed I chose not to help Julia.

Servius

Sep 9, 2017
Idk whats up with this game. I have a task to take a photo of my legs (sissy route), however there's no option to do anything on phone or take a photo of my self, also failed Pauls XY route. It never even gave me the choice to gender swap and meet him. There was nothing on the map etc. Buggy ass garbage of a game.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Are you at least getting the chance to download the XY app? I was looking for the Paula route, but I've played through the game twice now, choosing different options at the start, and am never seeing a time/place where I can download that app. I get the message from Paul saying he wants the MC to have sex with him, then a couple days later I get the message from the Anon app developer people saying they're disappointed I chose not to help Julia.
The dialogue thread goes like this: Paul’s friend cannot help you and you are looking for ways to solve the problem. The developers contact you and advise you to talk to Paul directly. You talk to Paul and he makes you an offer to use the XY application. Then you talk to the developers, they say there really is such an application. And here is the key moment - MC begins to think about using the application or breaking Paul to take possession of his phone. (by this moment the feminization indicator is at its maximum) There is no choice here, MC decides in favor of waylaying Paul. Next, you take possession of Paul's phone and have the opportunity to add to the phone Julia . And after a while you contact Julia and you have the choice of meeting her or ending this thread.
This is what it looks like for me.
But I have a slightly different thread, I did not choose Sisi’s route at the beggining.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The dialogue thread goes like this: Paul’s friend cannot help you and you are looking for ways to solve the problem. The developers contact you and advise you to talk to Paul directly. You talk to Paul and he makes you an offer to use the XY application. Then you talk to the developers, they say there really is such an application. And here is the key moment - MC begins to think about using the application or breaking Paul to take possession of his phone. (by this moment the feminization indicator is at its maximum) There is no choice here, MC decides in favor of waylaying Paul. Next, you take possession of Paul's phone and have the opportunity to add to the phone Julia . And after a while you contact Julia and you have the choice of meeting her or ending this thread.
This is what it looks like for me.
But I have a slightly different thread, I did not choose Sisi’s route at the beggining.
did you choose ntr on when goinig to the gym with the wife in the beginning? if i got it right if you choose ntr off it autmatically put you on the save julia path.

3.70 star(s) 117 Votes