3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

jmut417

Jun 13, 2018
— The branch of the MC’s daughter (NTR content only).
How do I access this branch? I've played through the game quite a few times and have never seemed to be able to trigger the daughter showing up.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
How do I access this branch? I've played through the game quite a few times and have never seemed to be able to trigger the daughter showing up.
This branch was added with update v0.4.9 and has no trigger condition, it starts off right away with "step 1: wait 20 days" in all routes.
The Alpha version of the branch is just cut short and ends before anything happens and MC is pointing out multiple times that there will be no Alpha content since he won't allow anything to happen between them because she is his biological daughter.

edit: only way for a plot twist would be to let the app devs show up and suggest to the MC he should consider doing that paternity test, where it turns out that the MC's daughter isn't his.
If you'd like to go further you could let the devs reveal to the MC that the girl's mother was added to the app months ago and she was just commanded to believe the MC was her father. Could be a lead to that there is even more going on and might be go all the way back to when the MC did someone dirty back in college.

Just some thought, since the development seems to rely entirely on Patreon polls and the dev doesn't have a story to tell in the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: jmut417

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Save that should work for 5.0

That took some work, fuck this game is getting more and more messy for every update.

This is a cheated save, so dont blame the dev for any crashes or contradictions in the story.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 127 Votes