Ren'Py Abandoned A Witches Story [v0.2] [Boundheart Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
A powerful, dangerous witch kidnapped you and erased your mind, trying to turn you into her slave to ruin "Izaka Island", an island she used to live on before she got banished.

She uses you to get closer to the people living on the island and get some informations about them. You have the choice between obeying and betraying her.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-25
Release Date: 2021-03-23
Developer: Boundheart Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0002.png 1-2.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png 2-3.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png
Blaire outfit0 talking.png Sana outfit0 sad.png Yona outfit0 normal.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
That's some tasty art, but I can't decide between the two yet. Oh well, why not both? lol

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I guess I'm the first to say that I'm leaning towrads betraying her? if it get me the blonde that is :LOL:

D

Deleted member 2248006

How much content is there in 0.1?
Btw the art looks GREAT

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How much content is there in 0.1?
Btw the art looks GREAT
3 H scenes in total I think, 2 for the maid Sana and 1 for the princess Yona: Sana will show you her naked ass like the photos in the OP thread and later masturbating and Yona will masturbating after you got the invisible potion from the witch and the golden key when you touch her crotch (only after you tricked her to drink it), no naked standing pics yet
To unblock those scenes you had to grinding a little bit in the forest until you got the cherry blossoms and giving it to Sana, then she will give you chocolate and you give it to Yona. After done those quest go talk to the witch in the sewage and she will ask you to take Sana's hair, choose Touch her when meet and click on her head and do some grinding in the forest again until you got the blossoms (again) to make the potion. After that it was just simply got the key and be done with everything