Ren'Py Abandoned A Witches Story [v0.2] [Boundheart Games]

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No femdom scene(s) with the witch?! I call it shenaningans!

The art style looks good though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
3 H scenes in total I think, 2 for the maid Sana and 1 for the princess Yona: Sana will show you her naked ass like the photos in the OP thread and later masturbating and Yona will masturbating after you got the invisible potion from the witch and the golden key when you touch her crotch (only after you tricked her to drink it), no naked standing pics yet
To unblock those scenes you had to grinding a little bit in the forest until you got the cherry blossoms and giving it to Sana, then she will give you chocolate and you give it to Yona. After done those quest go talk to the witch in the sewage and she will ask you to take Sana's hair, choose Touch her when meet and click on her head and do some grinding in the forest again until you got the blossoms (again) to make the potion. After that it was just simply got the key and be done with everything
Thanks for information. Artworks are awesome but i'll wait for a couple of releases before trying it (yeah, i'm kinda a binge watcher guy :LOL: ). I'm leaving this message here to be sure to remember this game, seems really promising, good luck to the developer.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You have the choice between obeying and betraying her.
:unsure:
...sounds to me like Witchy's master plan and the execution thereof have some glaring holes in them.

Reactions: Rain01

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
how do you get the key every time i talk to sana theres no option to ask for a key
After you gave the love potion to Sana you...
1. Give the chocolate bar to Yona. She's at the Mansion at Evening I think.
2. When Sana talks to you, touch her below the waist :^)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: K4Z3xd

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Huh according to their Patreon they released an 0.2 version today.

edit:
seems like old saves don't work. As for new content, I think this is it:
- New potion brewing system
- New minigame to get ingredients (up to 4) in the forest. It doesn't seem to be a minigame at all, my 4 choices were always the same unless I loaded a save.
- Can enter Sana's / Your room to sleep / read a book. The room is just a black screen.

H stuff:
- 2 via Sana
- 1 via Yona
Still nothing for Blaire.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Huh according to their Patreon they released an 0.2 version today.

edit:
seems like old saves don't work. As for new content, I think this is it:
- New potion brewing system
- New minigame to get ingredients (up to 4) in the forest. It doesn't seem to be a minigame at all, my 4 choices were always the same unless I loaded a save.
- Can enter Sana's / Your room to sleep / read a book. The room is just a black screen.

H stuff:
- 2 via Sana
- 1 via Yona
Still nothing for Blaire.
Awesome! All we need now is an upload hero to update the thread and we will be good to go :)

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
"You have the choice between obeying and betraying her." - Can I betray her and the village and fuck everyone? Guess we know who the mad lad is now...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On one hand i don't want to be a slave. On the other she's pretty hot. I guess I'll have to see where the betraying part goes. In a way would it even be betraying if she enslaved you in the first place. Wouldn't it be more of revenge or rebelling at that point? Anyway looking forward to playing for the first time.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
So I gave Yona the 2nd chocolate as a gift before the potion quest, how can I finish the quest now?