AAA game mods with sex?

Protscu

Jul 10, 2022
Hi all, I wonder one thing... I see a lot of mods (usually nude mods) of popular games.
I wonder are there only graphics mods? Aren't there animations too?
For example, with fighting games like street fighter or mortal kombat there are nude mods but I haven't found any that have, for example, sex animations on defeat. Am I the one who can't search or do they do not exist? Is the graphics too advanced?
Thank you

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Don't know about games that aren't made with moddability in mind, but Bethesda games have a world of animations, lewd quest mods, lewd companions, bondage gear and almost anything else you could think to do in the game. Sims 4 has a metric fuckton of animations available as well as texture packs and Wicked Whims, which gives you a lot of control over the sex. is the online hub for sex mods for games.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Don't know about games that aren't made with moddability in mind, but Bethesda games have a world of animations, lewd quest mods, lewd companions, bondage gear and almost anything else you could think to do in the game. Sims 4 has a metric fuckton of animations available as well as texture packs and Wicked Whims, which gives you a lot of control over the sex. is the online hub for sex mods for games.
Don't forget Sims 3 as well, which has Kinky World's mod that's also pretty amazing